Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to ashheiji • Sep 17, 2025
Definitely not worth the wait. If it was released as a normal series it would not get so much hate. But hyping…
That's your opinion and I respect that. I personally love it.
Yes, they could have used a bigger budget, but I'm feeling very entertained and patiently waiting for the next epsiode to found out, who murdered those children.
Boun put his heart and soul in to this, when he wrote it and for his first script I personally think he did a damn good job.
6 0
Replying to Arquix • Sep 17, 2025
I really wish GMMTV would stop with the cringe lines and excessive music/sound effects. I feel like there are…
This script wasn't created by GMMTV. It was created by Boun himself. This is his vision, and it was always ment to be a comedy with vampires.
4 6
Replying to bel • Sep 16, 2025
I think the biggest problem with GMMTV series is that the BLs are boring. I don't even think the acting is the…
1. Well okay, I misunderstood.

2. Every show in history is low budget compared to Game of Thrones...
That series had 3 produktion teams, they created CGI dragons and white walkers and the cast came from all over the world, not to mention all the battle scenes. Even in Hollywood that show was considered ridiculous expensive.

Let set some realistic expectations.
3 0
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 15, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story Spoiler
Maybe the one biten in Jett's neck isn't the one who is attacking the children...Here me out. Ciar was a little…
I heard it's Ramils brother from those who has read the novel...
2 0
Replying to bel • Sep 15, 2025
I think the biggest problem with GMMTV series is that the BLs are boring. I don't even think the acting is the…
I couldn't dissagree more. I don't think revamp is boring at all. The last episode ended in a slaughter and now we're all curious about who the murder is. I get this isn't your vibe, but we're many who loves it.

And vampire diaries wasn't made on a low budget...
The produktion and the costumes alone screams big budget or semi-big atleast. All the flashbacks scenes in period clothes was expensive.
7 2
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 15, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story Spoiler
Seeing the hair, it could be Ciar or a new vamp in town...The hair is too dark to be Methas and Mekhin.
Yes, me too, but I've heard from someone, who has read the novel, that it maybe Ramils brother...
1 5
Replying to looktothestars • Sep 15, 2025
The poster reminds me of Japanese drama posters. Funny too, cuz Shen Yue has always looked a bit Japanese to me.
Both Shen Yue and Wu Han Kun has a japanese vibe.
1 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Sep 15, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story Spoiler
Maybe the one biten in Jett's neck isn't the one who is attacking the children...

Here me out.

Ciar was a little late to save the children.
Maybe Ciar is saving Jett by turning him into a vampire, but in Punn's point of view he is attacking him 🙃

I maybe a little bias, I'm doing all that I can to create a red thread between Ciar and Jett 😂
4 1
Replying to taleenas • Sep 15, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story Spoiler
streets saying dunk is gonna show up as ramil’s evil brother…& i’m listening 😋😋
After seeing the clip again, I don't think that's Dunk's Cheeks, but I can be mistaken.
2 0
Replying to Future_Dreamer • Sep 15, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story Spoiler
The only question on my mind right now: WHO was that biting into young Jett's neck like a snack? 🤔
Seeing the hair, it could be Ciar or a new vamp in town...
The hair is too dark to be Methas and Mekhin.
3 7
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 14, 2025
Then watch Khemjira. SIMPLE. Isn't nice to have so many options to choose from.(Another account created today…
I respect both positive and negative comments, also those I don't agree with, people have different taste, what I can't tolerate, is stupid ass people cyberbullying this series, which you clearly are doing.
8 0
Replying to Gabriela • Sep 14, 2025
This story should have been more serious 😒why they decide to make it funny 👎👎 I don't know Meu Deus
The Creater (Boun) wanted to make a comedy series with vampires.
If comedy isn't your thing, this is the wrong show for you.
14 0
Replying to Amonx • Sep 14, 2025
Khemjira: goldRevamp: trash
Then watch Khemjira. SIMPLE.
Isn't nice to have so many options to choose from.
(Another account created today to spread hate on revamp)
Your account has been reported, have a nice day!
12 2
Replying to Lord Middo • Sep 14, 2025
Title Happy Ending
I waiting for you... but is real?
They have pre-script meeting today and the next 3 days.

It's coming, we just need to be patient.
14 2
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 14, 2025
It was Methas who saved Ciar and turned him in to vampire. I think Ciar has a lot of love and respect for Methas.
I'm glad to hear that and off course I can relate to seeing your idol getting heart broken on-screen isn't fun to watch, it's practically the faith of all Barcode's characters so far.

I'm glad it was a misunderstanding and I'm sorry if I sounded a little harsh. I just can't stand it when "fans" start to demand things that is against their own idols interests.

Thank you for your kind words towards Barcode, I also think Mark is a top tier vampire.
3 1
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 14, 2025
It was Methas who saved Ciar and turned him in to vampire. I think Ciar has a lot of love and respect for Methas.
I'm a stan of Barcode and even though this has nothing to do with him, let me give you some advise.

Don't degrade your idol's work, just because it isn't what you personally want.

My view is Barcode can have as many partners/projects as he wishes, the same with Jeff and Ta (his former and currently partners).

I understand you want a project with those two together, but if you only can cheer for their projects, when they are together, you were never a real fan of them. Stop being possessive and start to enjoy, when they are booked and busy.
2 3
Replying to Future_Dreamer • Sep 14, 2025
The fact that Methas can humble Ciar!
It was Methas who saved Ciar and turned him in to vampire.
I think Ciar has a lot of love and respect for Methas.
8 6