Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
jaxca • Sep 6, 2025
Photo Photo
The variety show queen <3
Every program with Shen Yue, is so hilarious and interesting.
0 0
On Six Sisters • Sep 6, 2025
Title Six Sisters
All three actress playing He Jia Li were outstanding!
Shout out to all three!

1. Wang Mo Tong❀️
2. Shen Yue ❀️
3. Mei Ting ❀️
3 1
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 6, 2025
Title Northward
I think Bai Lu and some of the of the other cast members, looked to old for their younger version. They should…
I think you're right in that, but for this story, the tan fits
2 0
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 6, 2025
Title Northward
I think Bai Lu and some of the of the other cast members, looked to old for their younger version. They should…
At that period of time, I actually think, that was very naturel, though.
5 2
Replying to ArcticFox • Sep 6, 2025
Title Northward
I feel so sad. Everyone seems to love this drama and I just couldn't get into itπŸ™ˆπŸ€§
I think Bai Lu and some of the of the other cast members, looked to old for their younger version. They should have cast younger actress and actors to play that part, but other than that, It had potential, it just wasn't for me either.
6 8
Replying to ntfilm • Sep 6, 2025
i need a kapookciize lesbian vampire series and i need it now
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 0
Replying to lily • Sep 6, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story Spoiler
ok how did yall know that punn is a hunter did it mention that or something im like 10 minutes into ep3 and i…
In the beginning of ep. 3, when we see a unknown male hunter killing the female vampire, I think it's punn.
4 1
Replying to Dar20 • Sep 6, 2025
I have a feeling Ciar will be killed by the hunters soon. He just seems like That character. Infact I think Ramil…
STOP!!! I need my enemies to lovers arc (with Ciar and Jett) πŸ˜‚

Besides I need a happy ending for Barcode's character this time 😭
11 1
On Be Yourself • Sep 5, 2025
Title Be Yourself
I heard, that CCTV is going to broadcast "Be Yourself"!!! πŸ₯°
2 0
Replying to aokusercanada • Sep 5, 2025
Title Be Yourself
Just posted my first-ever review after freshly completing all 24 episodes!Some episodes were a bit uneven, but…
Congrats with your first review ❀️

Personally I love, that the drama is female centeret, even when there is love interests, the story is about much more. "The coming of age" for the girls and all what that brings both good and bad.
2 0
Replying to jinglin14 • Sep 5, 2025
imagine if shuxin is a regular member in this season, how good would that beπŸ™ƒ
I would imagine, that her fans would love that.

Personally I think this season was perfect, but I would love to see Shen Yue and shuxin together on a travel variety show, I think it could be very fun to watch.
Something like "Twogether" with Jasper Liu and Lee Seung-gi.
3 0
Replying to will_lev • Sep 4, 2025
Last Q - September 4 πŸ¦‡πŸ”₯πŸŽ¬πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
5 0
Replying to Mish • Sep 4, 2025
I wonder if it's the actress' problem, because I haven't personally enjoyed anything she's done for that same…
I don't expect all the people on the planet to have the same taste and I respect, that she's not your cup of tea. I reponded on what clearly is an insult towards the actress, if you meant something else by it, that's cool and I apoligize to you.
2 1
Replying to Mish • Sep 3, 2025
I wonder if it's the actress' problem, because I haven't personally enjoyed anything she's done for that same…
"I wonder if it's the actress' problem"... seems more of an attack on the actress, than an opinion on her acting skills. If she's not your taste, again that's fair, but that dosen't mean she is neither bad or that something is wrong with her. Thank God! That we have so many different option of what we can choose to watch. Nothing is forced.
2 3
Replying to Mish • Sep 3, 2025
I wonder if it's the actress' problem, because I haven't personally enjoyed anything she's done for that same…
Shen Yue is one the most popular chinese actress overseas. Her acting is cute and feisty.... If you're not in to her acting, fair enough, but a lot of people love it.
1 5
Replying to NoahMargon • Sep 3, 2025
Title Smile Code
One of the best mom characters in a C-drama. The mother-daughter bond was so beautiful, I cried buckets for Gu…
I agree 100 %
1 0