GUYS!!! Wu Han Kun is in Fujian right now! (Fujian is a Chinese provins) What is located in Fujian provins???.... Xiamen!!! The location, where Shen Yue is filming "One Day In July" right now.
Shen Yue's team has informed today, that she is going to have a photoshoot here in August... If we connect the dots.... I think, we're going to have "The Great Dreamer" photoshoot here in August and possible very soon!!!! 😭❤️
Trending topics now:YY met a friend from Hunan in Africa.Huang Xiaoming asked, "Don't you have a boyfriend??"…
This reminds me of the press tour Shen Yue did for the movie "The Yin Master", where the cast played a "game of words"... and when it was Shen Yue's turn, she guessed "Forever Single". The whole cast was laughing so hard. She is hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣
Congratulation Shen Yue on recieving "MOST POPULAR CHINESE ACTRESS OVERSEAS" 🎉
You have giving so much of yourself through the years, through vlogs, varity shows and your acting projects. I'm so happy to see you getting something for yourself!
I am not going to lie to you - you are very damn close for not having read the novel! it's almost weird how accurate…
This is so crazy! The trailer and the posters actually tells a lot about them, if you look closely.
Ciar truly is Roselie from Twilight in this univers, although I don't remember Roselie choose to become a vampire.
Mekhin reminds me of Steffan from The Vampire Diaries, with the whole guilt trip and losing control.
This drama is going to be so good, since Ciar and Mekhin are support characters. I'm really looking forward to learn more about these two, but also the rest of the cast.
I have read the novel twice, while waiting 😭I'm so excited to see Xia Xia and Xie Huai. Love both characthers…
Yes, I'm a big fan of the FL, but that dosen't mean I will love her work blindly, but this novel is just a masterpiece! If the drama is going to be half as good as the novel, I'm happy. I really hope, that they have sticked to the story i the novel for the most part.
I haven't read the novel, so I might be totally wrong, but my theory on Ciar and Mekhin is as follows;
Ciar was a victim back when he was a human and now holds a deep grudge to humans (Hunters), maybe a bit like Roselie from Twilight.
Mekhin did something horrible either as a human or in his early stage as a vampire and now he is trying to redeem himself, that's why he choose to become a doctor.
(If you have read the novel and want to comment on this, please remember to click on "spoiler")
Waiting for this to be released is pushing me to insanity. I'm currently reading the novel and all I think about…
I have read the novel twice, while waiting 😭
I'm so excited to see Xia Xia and Xie Huai. Love both characthers so much. I'm excited to see Shen Yue in a role, there is very different from what she has done earliere and also excited to see Wu Han Kun, since he is very new to the industry.
And also the little Meteor Garden reunion between Shen Yue and Darren Chen.
You can imagine, as a Barcode stan, that I'm not too happy about the ending... Still I'm coming back for the traume 😭
The drama in itself is just a masterpiece.
What is your favorit part in Kinnporche? If you can't choose 1, then maybe top 3?
He isn't an actor either, is he??? 😅
What is located in Fujian provins???.... Xiamen!!!
The location, where Shen Yue is filming "One Day In July" right now.
Shen Yue's team has informed today, that she is going to have a photoshoot here in August...
If we connect the dots.... I think, we're going to have "The Great Dreamer" photoshoot here in August and possible very soon!!!! 😭❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TLg5TMCFCI
Kidding, she looks GORGEOUS in each of them 😭
You have giving so much of yourself through the years, through vlogs, varity shows and your acting projects. I'm so happy to see you getting something for yourself!
Ciar truly is Roselie from Twilight in this univers, although I don't remember Roselie choose to become a vampire.
Mekhin reminds me of Steffan from The Vampire Diaries, with the whole guilt trip and losing control.
This drama is going to be so good, since Ciar and Mekhin are support characters. I'm really looking forward to learn more about these two, but also the rest of the cast.
Today they're gonna release a SPECIAL video with behind the scene moments.
Ciar was a victim back when he was a human and now holds a deep grudge to humans (Hunters), maybe a bit like Roselie from Twilight.
Mekhin did something horrible either as a human or in his early stage as a vampire and now he is trying to redeem himself, that's why he choose to become a doctor.
(If you have read the novel and want to comment on this, please remember to click on "spoiler")
https://x.com/GMMTV/status/1956297406263517461
I'm so excited to see Xia Xia and Xie Huai. Love both characthers so much. I'm excited to see Shen Yue in a role, there is very different from what she has done earliere and also excited to see Wu Han Kun, since he is very new to the industry.
And also the little Meteor Garden reunion between Shen Yue and Darren Chen.