Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to Moonunit • Aug 13, 2025
I can already tell you that there are gonna be changes from the Kdrama to this one, since they bought the copy…
I must say, I don't feel the same way. It's two different stories, two different dramas and two different cast. I don't want to compare. I already know from what the staff had told earlier, that it's going to be very different. Again, it's not an adaption from the Kdrama.

I'm a fan of Shen Yue, so I want her to thrive in this drama and I don't see a problem with other members of the cast also get some spotligt, if anything, I think it will give the drama more depth.
1 0
Replying to will_lev • Aug 13, 2025
Yes, it should be under "Special", but I think they added new categorie to MDL (they e.g. add option Content…
Maybe it's also related to MDL's new app, look and layout of it.
2 0
Replying to will_lev • Aug 12, 2025
Yes, it should be under "Special", but I think they added new categorie to MDL (they e.g. add option Content…
You're right, it seems like SPECIAL'S are under DRAMA's now.
3 2
Replying to Indigo7 • Aug 12, 2025
I have Mango ,so i can go back and watch the other seasons. Season 9 is the only one I've watched .
I must confess, that I haven't seen the first 3 seasons, so when I say, this is my favorit season by far, i mean out of season 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 😅 This is just my own opinion.
1 1
On Chinese Restaurant Season 9 • Aug 12, 2025
Chef Lin covering the cameras, so Shen Yue can beat up Zhai Xiao Wen in peace, after he has been so demanding 🤣

This is my favorit season of Chinese Restaurant by far. They're all crazy and hilarious, they really match each others energy. Chef Lin maybe the only "grown up" present 😅🤣
6 3
Replying to ArianaPerez • Aug 11, 2025
Title Happy Ending
It's official in Studio On Saturn's social media platforms release the statement for their recast of this series…
You again…. 🙄
Aren’t you getting tired of these lies???
Barcode is still playing Anawin, Studio on Saturn haven’t written on any platform in this univers, that Bible are in Happy Ending. Even if he gonna be in Happy Ending, he isn’t gonna be Anawin 😑
7 0
Replying to lasttxttxt • Aug 11, 2025
guyssss i can't wait till august 23😭😭😭😭what should i doooooooo I'm like a crazy person when it comes…
I plan to rewatch Kinnporche and Between Us, while waiting 🥰🤟🏼

The 16th, saturday, they will release a special program from Revamp.
3 1
Replying to lasttxttxt • Aug 11, 2025
chatttt if you have bl recommendations 🙂‍↔️🥂with this genre pls give them to meee
Kissable Lips (kdrama)
1 2
Replying to Pixel • Aug 11, 2025
And now I’m honestly starting to feel nervous about a lot of things. I just really hope they don’t change…
I can already tell you that there are gonna be changes from the Kdrama to this one, since they bought the copy rights for the original material the web novel and not the kdrama.

"One Day In July" and the kdrama also have different genre aswell, so you should expect a very different drama.
1 2
Replying to One Day in July • Aug 11, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
This is an adaption of the web novel, meaning it dosen't have to be the same and it will be different from the kdrama.
1 0
Replying to HorseArrow05 • Aug 9, 2025
Title Wooju Bakery
Most shows when canceled don’t get their pages taken down and even so this show has never been officially canceled.…
I hope you're right, either way, it would be nice with a little more communication from Hanyang's part. It would be nice to know, if they're still planning to release it 😭

This is just me whining, I don't expect Hanyang to react to this comment, I just needed to get my frustration out 😭
6 0
On Wooju Bakery • Aug 9, 2025
Title Wooju Bakery
If we're not gonna get Wuju Bakery, I wish this page could disappear! I get a little sad, each time I go in to Barcode's or Jeff's page, just to find Wuju Bakery is still not released........... 😭😭😭
13 2
Replying to Moonunit • Aug 9, 2025
I maybe bias, but my favorit vocals in GMMTV is Barcode :) Lesson One by Barcode:https://youtu.be/nnEkoi77ImE?si=b8tTkijRCU8mFoB5
You're in for a treat! I wish, I could watch it for the first time again.
3 0