Something is not meant to be understood right away, the audiens has to be curious. That's my opinion. It's okay you don't feel the same, that don't chance my view on it.
Lol It's amusing some people here policing other people about what to say/what to do and what to not do. This…
I agree with you, the theme in the comments is gonna be about, what people want to debate or talk about.
What I'm getting a headache over is, whenever some people writing about the drama good or bad, they're making their own thoughts and opinions being the"facts", as there can only be one truth. I'm getting so frustrated reading some of these comments.
I know my comment won't chance anything, but it would be nice if people could be open to the idea, that not every person on this planet has the same taste.
Well, the rumor has it, that she already has a small part, maybe a cameo in a movie with Wu lei (The Decisive Moment).
But I'm not hooked on actors because of popularity, sometimes actors with less poupularity is more to my taste. Maybe it's because of cultural differences... In China (Asia in general) men with small faces are very popular and if they look like a teenager it's perfect.... In europe it's quite different π Nothing is better than the other, it just comes down to taste and I know not every asian or european are alike.
The character maybe very different in this, since the genre is aswell. Either way try not to compare it to much.…
I have yet to see a drama with Shen Yue, where there is bad chemistry (and I have seen all her dramas). That girl can have chemistry with a chair π so don't worry.
Shen Yue and the rest of the cast are gonna make this project their own.
Personally I can't wait to see the scene, where Shen Yue and Chen Haosen runs from a squard of people, it looks so fun from the pictures from their filming.
I thought the music was one of the best part π specially the background music at Punn's "workshop".…
Maybe, maybe not. I get that my taste isn't necessarily the same as for the rest of the worlds population, but then again it's only been 1 episode, so maybe it just takes a little time to get use to the arrangement.
Seriously? The fact they're vampires dosen't have to mean, that their style is different from humans. Did you…
I'm not defending GMMTV! I actually hate, that Barcode joined GMMTV back in december 2024, course I was afraid, that he would end up doing, the typical "school uniform, comedy BL's".
Barcode can act! If you think otherwise, you haven't seen "DFF". If you still think he can't act after that, I don't take your criticism about "acting skills" seriously. As far as the other actors go, they are all new to me, but I'm very intrigued to find out, who they are.
and I guess, I find the person, who will hate this BL drama, no matter what happens in the rest 9 unreleased episodes, just because it's from GMMTV.
What I'm getting a headache over is, whenever some people writing about the drama good or bad, they're making their own thoughts and opinions being the"facts", as there can only be one truth. I'm getting so frustrated reading some of these comments.
I know my comment won't chance anything, but it would be nice if people could be open to the idea, that not every person on this planet has the same taste.
But I'm not hooked on actors because of popularity, sometimes actors with less poupularity is more to my taste. Maybe it's because of cultural differences... In China (Asia in general) men with small faces are very popular and if they look like a teenager it's perfect.... In europe it's quite different π Nothing is better than the other, it just comes down to taste and I know not every asian or european are alike.
Shen Yue and the rest of the cast are gonna make this project their own.
Personally I can't wait to see the scene, where Shen Yue and Chen Haosen runs from a squard of people, it looks so fun from the pictures from their filming.
I guess people can have different taste.
Barcode can act! If you think otherwise, you haven't seen "DFF". If you still think he can't act after that, I don't take your criticism about "acting skills" seriously. As far as the other actors go, they are all new to me, but I'm very intrigued to find out, who they are.
and I guess, I find the person, who will hate this BL drama, no matter what happens in the rest 9 unreleased episodes, just because it's from GMMTV.
Best regards
The annoying lawyer
If it's not to your liking. then just watch something else, SIMPLE.
Including a big group of childish haters, who has to critic their work, when it's not living up to their imagination.
Yes, pretty similar.
The critic of this series is getting unserious.