Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to meerkat • Mar 25, 2026
Title You Maniac
Yess, stamp as well!!! (My pokpong🥹)
Excited to see, who else are gonna be there 🥰
4 0
Replying to THESPICEHOUSE • Mar 25, 2026
Title You Maniac
Did they do the fitting already?
I guess so, since they started filming already...
5 1
On You Maniac • Mar 25, 2026
Title You Maniac
OMG!!! Aun is a part of the cast too!!!
The Revamp brothers are united!!! (apart from Boun).
Ciar and Mekhin in another universe 😆🥰
8 2
Replying to Moonunit • Mar 25, 2026
You don't hafe to watch the first one before the second one, so it's up to you. I personally didn't like the first…
True, what I meant to say was in the timeline of when they wa released.
0 0
Replying to meerkat • Mar 25, 2026
Title You Maniac
Omgg an ost with william and barcode would be a deeammm. I'm so excited to see the two couples interact
That would be a dream, but I'm not picky, if they had a little karaoke scene together, I would be satisfied too 🥰
2 1
On You Maniac • Mar 23, 2026
Title You Maniac
I Love that BarcodeKin's debut as partners are going to be a side couple in "You Maniac" and then lead roles in "Kiss Me,Remember?". Seems like a good way to go.

Also, having Barcode and William in the same project together brings me a lot of joy.
I really hope, that GMMTV take advantage of, that they got two powerhouses (vocally) joining forces. I really want to see Barcode and William singing a duet together. That would be a dream! It would also be a fun collab between LYKN & CLO'VER 🥰
9 3
Replying to izzy • Mar 23, 2026
Love that they are launching BarcodeKin as side cp in You Maniac and then they are getting a lead roles in this,…
Totally agree!

I can't hide either, that having Barcode and William in the same project brings me a lot of joy.

I really hope, that GMMTV take advantage of, that they got two powerhouses (vocally) joining forces. I really want to see Barcode and William singing a duet together. That would be a dream! It would also be a fun collab between LYKN & CLO'VER 🥰
6 0
Replying to Moonunit • Mar 23, 2026
Title Be with Me
Someone said he is the Physical Education (PE) teacher.. Make sense.
Right!
1 0
Replying to Moonunit • Mar 23, 2026
Title Be with Me
Someone said he is the Physical Education (PE) teacher.. Make sense.
It also make a lot more sense, than him being a student... I mean Wu Jun Ting, could be Shen Yue student, since he is 4-5 years younger than Shen Yue, but these students are very young.
1 2
On You Maniac • Mar 23, 2026
Title You Maniac
Barcode, Kin, William and Est are having workshop today!!!💗 #BarcodeKin #WiliamEst #YouManiac
3 1
Replying to Moonunit • Mar 21, 2026
Title Be with Me
It's currently being filmed in Guangzhou. When it will air hasn't been announced.
You're welcome. Me neither! 🥰
2 0
Replying to Moonunit • Mar 21, 2026
Title Be with Me
Just saw a picture from their filming, where Wu Jun Ting stans beside Shen Yue with a school bag...I think Wu…
Someone said he is the Physical Education (PE) teacher.. Make sense.
2 4
On Be with Me • Mar 21, 2026
Title Be with Me
Just saw a picture from their filming, where Wu Jun Ting stans beside Shen Yue with a school bag...

I think Wu Jun Ting might be Shen Yue's student in "Be with Me".
6 5
Replying to steorra • Mar 19, 2026
Title Be with Me
when's the expected airing of this show?
It's currently being filmed in Guangzhou.
When it will air hasn't been announced.
5 2
Replying to Moonunit • Mar 16, 2026
Title Happy Ending
Jeff maybe a dreamer but he Isn't dumb, he is strategic and very intentional. If he dangeling carrots, it's because…
In january he had 3 days in his monthly schedule dedicated for Happy Ending. I know not much, but still, it's a work in progress.

My theory is, besides all the hard work on the drama, he has taking his time to gathering sponsors (money), so he could do the project justice. If you see the quality of his MV's, my thoughts is, that his drama, his baby, is gonna have at least that in cinematography and probably more, since it's longer, so he can really get creative.

Trust the process.
3 1
Replying to Sapphicace • Mar 16, 2026
Title Happy Ending
https://elle.com.sg/life-culture/jeff-satur-studio-on-saturn-happy-ending-chef-in-crime-interview-exclusive-red-giant-2026/?utm_sourceAccording…
Jeff maybe a dreamer but he Isn't dumb, he is strategic and very intentional.
If he dangeling carrots, it's because he want's us to notice. He has a degree in marketing.

Making a series is brand new to him, even though he has plenty of experience being an actor, being a producer/composer and so on takes time.

Barcode joining GMMTV hasn't made scheduling easier, they also need to plan around BarcodeKin's events/dramas.

I'm also excited to see, if Jeff and Barcode has been filmed in secret.... or they are about to start soon.
4 3