Sex is not a Western thing. Lots of Korean dramas and movues have sex or sexual content in them.
lmao the lowest birth rate is all countries is Asia,also the feminist movement is way stronger in South korea,the men in both Japan and South Korea stay single more and more as years go,there cultures in Asia also are very much more conservative,so what your point,no shit they have sex what a stupid response lol the whole thing is that K dramas are becoming more and more like western tv shows so it defeats the purpose of what made k dramas different.
Nothing to do with "Western Culture" or America lol, Korean movies are full of sexual content lol, its…
yeah I’m sure your right the older ones for sure had it before,I just feel like more and more are trying to be Game of Thrones lvl these days,this k drama especially I knew had explicit content because the original had one,I just personally liked k dramas because they were different but more and more there starting to become like American shows in my opinion but to each there own I guess.
Sex is not a Western thing. Lots of Korean dramas and movues have sex or sexual content in them.
yes it is lol Asian countries are still conservative compared to America and the western world lol Hollywood invented that kind of stuff and culture what are you on about the there’s a reason why k dramas and others copy American movies and shows hahahah
I enjoyed it the ending was definitely very weird and strange,the husband was more of a creep and weirdo personally spying on your spouse is extremely creepy,his wife definitely started this whole thing,but she was lonely and honestly I think she fell for the ML and same with ML he was a piece of shit for cheating he should of just broke up with Sa chan when he moved,but I personally would of had the ML end of with the wife they had better chemistry and both were the same.
absolutely loving this I know he kinda is a stalker but he’s not malicious,or weird,it’s him just always looking out for his first love who saved him from bully’s,and now he’s just protecting her,it’s a bittersweet take on loving and caring for someone afar,hopefully they get a happy ending I know Japanese dramas don’t usually have to many happy endings lol,highly recommended this J drama.
He's a flop in romance and a pedo supporter , jiwon will hard carry and he'll get the credit, no thank u.
how many unstable mentaly ill people Like you exist,so sad you should be locked in an institution get your brain fixed and get off the internet you read way to much nonsense and lies.
KJW is my top 5 actresses hope this is good I don’t like medical dramas but it’s her so I’ll give it a shot,also no romance in this so she’s gonna have to carry the whole show herself I think she’ll be able to.
Japanese dramas don’t usually have to many happy endings lol,highly recommended this J drama.
open relationship means.