Celebrity
On Lee Seung Hyub • Jan 29, 2025
Person Lee Seung Hyub
He looks like Thai actor Boss Chaikamon
0 0
Replying to csstussi • Oct 21, 2024
Title Every You, Every Me
He looks so different in ep. 3. They’re so handsome and have great chemistry.
Yes. I never thought I could see Mick like that on screen. His character in La Cuisine (2022) still haunts me.
3 0
On Every You, Every Me • Oct 21, 2024
Title Every You, Every Me
Mick is so bulk up in ep 3 and Top looks so slim with that waist of his. I'm impressed.
7 3
On Gems Kantapat Dewitpattanapong • Oct 7, 2024
Person Gems Kantapat Dewitpattanapong
He reminds me of Ben ( Step by Step)
0 0
On Copper Phuriwat Chotiratanasak • Sep 19, 2024
Person Copper Phuriwat Chotiratanasak
Today, he's going to start studying in England. Miss him already.
3 0
On Until I Destroyed My Husband's Family • Sep 19, 2024
Title Until I Destroyed My Husband's Family Spoiler
That kiss in ep 10 is 😲.
8 4
On Nam Yoon Su • Jul 16, 2024
Person Nam Yoon Su
Love him more now. Such a good son
10 0
On Won Tae Min • Jun 17, 2024
Person Won Tae Min
He looks so good in High School Return of a Gangster (2024)
17 1
On Kawareta Otoko • Jun 4, 2024
Title Kawareta Otoko
ep 7 is so scary
1 0
On Momose Takumi • May 31, 2024
Person Momose Takumi
He reminds me of James Supamongkol (NetJames)
0 0
On Love Syndrome: The Beginning • May 13, 2024
Title Love Syndrome: The Beginning
Bad acting and more.
5 0
On Fujibayashi Yasunari • May 10, 2024
Person Fujibayashi Yasunari
wish to see him as main lead in a drama
7 1
On Itagaki Mizuki • Apr 18, 2024
Person Itagaki Mizuki
This is what I read "Itagaki Mizuki posts on Instagram on April 18, 2024 after long absence. He apologizes for making everyone worry but he was not able to give updates as he had been hospitalised. He has also left his agency Stardust and thanked them for their support. He plans to continue acting."
5 4
On Ji Ho Geun • Apr 13, 2024
Person Ji Ho Geun
He looks like Lim Ji-sub in The Eighth Sense (2023) but I like Ji Ho Geun more.
7 2
On Portraits of Delusion • Mar 17, 2024
Title Portraits of Delusion
I wonder what will happen with this series
6 0
On Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano • Mar 2, 2024
Title Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano
I blame the writers. At least this is Yuuka first lead role.
4 0
On Jared Leto • Feb 7, 2024
Person Jared Leto
He's gorgeous in The Outsider (2018)
0 0
On JJ Chalach Tantijibul • Feb 6, 2024
Person JJ Chalach Tantijibul
He seems to to have lost some weight since Kinn Porsche and looks more handsome in DFF.
6 1
On Black Girl's Talk • Feb 6, 2024
Title Black Girl's Talk
The color is just off...
10 0
On City of Stars • Feb 3, 2024
Title City of Stars
It's from Star Hunter...😭
7 1

1