Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: (free) Palestine
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 8, 2023

my demon with the glory

(free) Palestine
On My Love from the Star • Mar 14, 2025
he was my favourite. my first ever kdrama was "my love from the star" I really liked him. I found his extremely handsome and attractive. watched his a lot of content.
all of that is just a nightmare. he was my favourite for 5 straight years. I have had an encounter with p£do and now this news about him.... it's so traumatising that I loved a p£do, a financial abus£r for 5 years. I had his pics downloaded.... he was my favourite 🫠💔
10 1
On Queen of Tears • Mar 14, 2025
he was my favourite. my first ever kdrama was "my love from the star" I really liked him. I found his extremely handsome and attractive. watched his a lot of content.
all of that is just a nightmare. he was my favourite for 5 straight years. I have had an encounter with p£do and now this news about him.... it's so traumatising that I loved a p£do, a financial abus£r for 5 years. I had his pics downloaded.... he was my favourite 🫠💔
5 3
On Knock Off • Mar 14, 2025
Title Knock Off
he was my favourite. my first ever kdrama was "my love from the star" I really liked him. I found his extremely handsome and attractive. watched his a lot of content.
all of that is just a nightmare. he was my favourite for 5 straight years. I have had an encounter with p£do and now this news about him.... it's so traumatising that I loved a p£do, a financial abus£r for 5 years. I had his pics downloaded.... he was my favourite 🫠💔
13 1
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 14, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
may god combine all of the Palestinians problems, double it and then give it to him.
Ameen.
29 1
On Knock Off • Mar 12, 2025
Title Knock Off
I was gonna drop this but then I thought what about the other artists?
1 4
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 10, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
in 2025, fiding out that kimsoohyun is a literal predator and a pedo, wasn't on my bingo card!

he WAS definitely my favourite actor but HELL NAHHH, HE A MAN!!
19 0
On Hierarchy • Mar 10, 2025
Title Hierarchy
Lee Chae Min... my darling, maybe discus with someone before signing up a project (jk jk) because this was so shit-
12 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Mar 10, 2025
BH is a makjang thriller - great visuals, lots of violence, not a lot of comedy, lots of chaebol tropes. UHS is…
woah. I'll consider this! thanks bro 🙏🏽
4 0
On Buried Hearts • Mar 9, 2025
hey, I can only watch one drama at a time... tell me, which one should I watch? buried hearts or undercover high-school?
1 7
Replying to nayoichi • Mar 7, 2025
May I ask u How did u do that for you’re profile of a give video I’m trying so hard and it’s not working…
tutorial in dm. (I gotchu)
1 0