Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: (free) Palestine
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 8, 2023

my demon with the glory

(free) Palestine
Replying to rationalbeings • Nov 9, 2024
This was...ok? I think someone mentioned below the first half was really captivating and it was really slow and…
I see that it's just your taste! because the rest of watchers completely lost it over last 2 eps. after the airing of last 2 eps too, the rating went higher.

and for her punching felt like they were slow, tbh ever since the drama started that's literally my first time reading such review so I think it's only you and the punching wasn't the problem.
5 1
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Nov 9, 2024
The way they all hyped us with that sexy Black winged park shin hye poster...the disappointment i felt when they…
did you missed the fight scenes? also if this was COMPLETELY based in hell, we would've excepted that too but remember she is living in a body of dead human being and that too as a judge.
1 8
On Bae Suzy • Nov 6, 2024
Person Bae Suzy
what happened between you and Rosé?? drop the tea girl~
6 1
On The Judge from Hell • Nov 6, 2024
it ended on my birthday!! Nov-2 so I'm presuming, they released that it ended on my birthday!! Nov-2 so I'm presuming, they released that best last ep best last ep ever for me. IT WAS MY BDAY GIFT.

(I feel loved, I feel so special)
2 0
On Moon Tae Il • Nov 4, 2024
Person Moon Tae Il
May God combine all of the Palestinians problems, double and give it to him!
Ameen.
28 2
On Seungri • Nov 4, 2024
Person Seungri
May God take away all of Palestinians problems, double and shove those problems into his entire life!
AMEEN !!
24 0
Replying to Premiumsideoflife • Nov 2, 2024
Really, how did you know. Did someone confirm it??
ummm, that's what apparently my ghost roommate and my kdrama partner told me
8 0
On The Judge from Hell • Nov 2, 2024
salute to the side characters related to bitna.
her character would've been too dry and incomplete without them. specially "mandu"
2 0
Replying to Lanshe • Nov 2, 2024
right also depends on individual vision some ppl like some not
my demon is also my fav ep. I'm talking about majority, my personal opinion: I didn't liked qot's ending.
1 1
Replying to Lanshe • Nov 2, 2024
plot not really unique about this topic "demons come to the earth to do revenge to bad ppl"..but kinda top topic…
unique plot in a sense that coming from hell than living as a judge in a dead human body.
7 1
Replying to Lanshe • Nov 2, 2024
right also depends on individual vision some ppl like some not
my demon, qot, lovely mobster are examples. either their ratings dropped or remained same.
4 3
Replying to user truth X • Nov 2, 2024
yess I think so too, I honestly didnt expect that kinda kiss at the ending. Mainly cause they were too conservative…
yeahhhhhh!! but I saw it coming somehow.
they say that;
quiet ones (daon) are always crazy and the other one (bitna) is obviously FROM HELL so...
3 0