Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 16, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 8, 2023
Replying to Thai BL • May 12, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
I want to watch it, I'm kinda excited about it too, but I can't seem to start it because; 1. I feel it's getting…
Some people enjoyed it, others disliked it. I personally have fun watching it. It isn't anything serious or deep rather relaxing comedy show. So it will be better to watch few episodes & decide for yourself.
4 0
On Wooju Bakery • May 8, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
Initially wanted to watch it after all eps are released but seeing all the comments about disappointment, i watched the 1st 2 episodes
& It's so funny!
It's definitely not of great quality but what can one expect from a bankrupt company, but it definitely gave me good laugh.
7 0
On Wooju Bakery • Apr 2, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
Apparently the release date has been changed to april 20 on wavve website 😐
6 1
On Wooju Bakery • Mar 31, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
Guys we might get 'Woojo Bakery' for real this time!
10th April mark it on calendar.
1 1
Replying to Vlodd • Nov 26, 2025
A BL with almost the same plot as That Summer. Creativity is dead 🥱
Creativity is a rare occasion in gmmtv lol
1 0
Replying to Sapphicace • Oct 16, 2025
Title Happy Ending
Since the script probably isn’t going to be completed in the next few months and assuming that filming will…
Yup the choking scene is a must 🙌
4 0
Replying to kiikiishere • Oct 16, 2025
Title Happy Ending
Some people said that Bible was going to take on the role of Anawin because Barcode couldn’t play in a BOC series…
Those Some people are trolls. You need to ignore them. Both Jeff & Barcode often promote the series. There'll no recast for Damon & Anawin. But other actors will be joining the series.
2 0
Replying to WinmelGarcia • Oct 11, 2025
Title Happy Ending
It so long, but why next year, because I miss JeffBarcode on-screen. ;(
I know it's long time but writing a perfect script & creating a series is not a simple task. For small company like sos it's kinda understandable that they're taking longer time than expected. I hope when it will be finally released it will be worth of all this wait.
3 0
On Happy Ending • Oct 10, 2025
Title Happy Ending
From jeff's speech at con
Happy Ending is most likely coming next year🙂
9 2