News
Replying to MeiLi • Apr 15, 2013
Title Fondant Garden
Oh no...here's the same dubbed-voice-problem as in Skip Beat (that's why I dropped it anyway) -_- Well, I'm just…
Park Jung Min's voice is dubbed over? But when I was watching bloopers/outtakes, he was saying his lines in Chinese....
0 0
Replying to Noona • Apr 15, 2013
Title Calling You Spoiler
Good movie to watch. Bucket of tears at the end though.
How? And I'm more of a person who enjoys SOME emotional roller coasters...but think of as a random high school guy. Would I enjoy this?
0 0
Replying to Sarcastic • Apr 14, 2013
Title O-PARTS
it has potential. looking forward to it ^^
Did you watch it? If so, where?
0 0
Replying to 1WhiteRose • Apr 14, 2013
Title Welcome to the Show
First, I decided to watch this just because of the idol singers. However, I got hooked to it from the start ..…
Where did you watch it?
0 0
On All Esper Dayo! • Apr 14, 2013
Title All Esper Dayo!
Does anybody know where to read the manga?
0 0
On Love Exposure • Apr 14, 2013
Title Love Exposure
wow.....just wow. I don't really know how to describe this movie.....But I liked it
2 0
Replying to SRASinister • Apr 14, 2013
Title Freesia: Icy Tears
I felt that this dragged on way too much.
Where did you watch it?
0 0
Replying to eun-chan • Apr 14, 2013
Title Kangchi, the Beginning
Wow, this is very interesting and exciting!! It's been awhile that I find myself so interested in something. The…
How many are already out and subbed?
0 0
Replying to MirMir • Apr 14, 2013
Title Confession of Murder Spoiler
Question below
What did the note that Detective Choi wrote to Doo Suk after he saved him say?
2 0
On Confession of Murder • Apr 14, 2013
Title Confession of Murder
Question below
0 0
Replying to Noona • Mar 31, 2013
Title Calling You
Good movie to watch. Bucket of tears at the end though.
How did it end? SPOILERS PLEASE
0 0
On Tonari no Akuma-chan ~Mizu to Mizonokuchi~ • Mar 22, 2013
Title Tonari no Akuma-chan ~Mizu to Mizonokuchi~
Where can I watch this?
1 0
Replying to MirMir • Mar 21, 2013
Title Haeundae Lovers Spoiler
I have a question...
How come in the begging, 2nd episode, everyone's like fire the main character?
0 0
On Haeundae Lovers • Mar 21, 2013
Title Haeundae Lovers
I have a question...
0 0
Replying to mstfydgrl08 • Mar 20, 2013
Title Haeundae Lovers
Just finished this drama. Very light and somehow entertaining. I Had a good time watching it.
K. Thx
0 0
Replying to mstfydgrl08 • Mar 19, 2013
Title Haeundae Lovers
Just finished this drama. Very light and somehow entertaining. I Had a good time watching it.
So it's not like Time Between Dog & Wolf?
0 0
On Casshern • Mar 17, 2013
Title Casshern
....wow. Just pretty much had my mind blown. Wasn't sure what was happening most the of the time (skipped around a lot), but really enjoyed it.
0 0
On No Regret • Mar 17, 2013
Title No Regret
Can someone explain the last part of the movie? I don't really understand...
2 0
Replying to shuurei • Mar 17, 2013
Article Cuzie's Weekend Movie Picks
I hope Thai movies/dramas will be added to MDL too,there are so many Thai movies that are actually good,
So A Little Thing Called Love isn't on here? I've been looking cuz I wanna know more dramas like that...or with some of the same actors
1 0
Replying to Sadisfied • Mar 16, 2013
Title The Quiz Show Season 2
if you've seen the first one the second one just becomes a boring remake..
So you don't have to watch the 1st one to watch this one?
0 0
