News
On Black Butler • Jan 25, 2013
Title Black Butler
Has any one seen the plays or musicals of this? Apparently they're VERY good. If so, can you tell me where I can watch them please?
0 0
On Black Butler • Jan 25, 2013
Title Black Butler
Has any one seen the plays or musicals of this? Apparently they're VERY good. If so, can you tell me where I can watch them please?
0 0
On Black Butler • Jan 25, 2013
Title Black Butler
Has any one seen the plays or musicals of this? Apparently they're VERY good. If so, can you tell me where I can watch them please?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Where did you watch Kyo, Koi wo Hajimemasu?
0 0
Replying to MirMir • Jan 17, 2013
Title 3-Iron
I don't really get what it's about from the synopsis. Can someone please tell me more about it in detail? I don't…
K thx!
1 0
Replying to MirMir • Jan 17, 2013
Title 3-Iron Spoiler
I don't really get what it's about from the synopsis. Can someone please tell me more about it in detail? I don't…
So he ends up going to prison and she never forgets him? Is that the end of the movie, or is there more after it?
0 0
On 3-Iron • Jan 17, 2013
Title 3-Iron
I don't really get what it's about from the synopsis. Can someone please tell me more about it in detail? I don't mind spoilers at all
0 0
On Listen to My Heart • Jan 13, 2013
Title Listen to My Heart
Doe anybody know any other dramas or movies with one of the main characters are deaf?
0 0
Replying to Fra-chan • Jan 10, 2013
Title Black Butler
OMG HIRO! I missed him so much!!! <3
Really?? Thanks! ^__^
2 0
Replying to Fra-chan • Jan 9, 2013
Title Black Butler
OMG HIRO! I missed him so much!!! <3
Why did he retire in the first place?
0 0
Replying to KBison • Jan 4, 2013
Title Someone behind You
don´t trust anybody, this is the most important sentence in this movie !... for me.. is was a really good movie…
Thanks!
1 0
Replying to Day-Z • Jan 2, 2013
Title Q10 Cute
I really loved this but the ending was so bitter sweet it kind of ruined it for me :(
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Day-Z • Dec 31, 2012
Title Q10 Cute
I really loved this but the ending was so bitter sweet it kind of ruined it for me :(
How did it end? I don't care if you spoil it for me, I just hate watching something good, only to end up disliking the ending. Then the entire thing is ruined for me.
0 0
Replying to KBison • Dec 31, 2012
Title Someone behind You
don´t trust anybody, this is the most important sentence in this movie !... for me.. is was a really good movie…
Is it really scary cuz I don't really enjoy horror or movies like that, but the synopsis made me interested...
0 0
On The Innocent Man • Dec 25, 2012
Title The Innocent Man
Where can I buy this on DVD?
1 0
On Disney High School Musical: China • Dec 23, 2012
Title Disney High School Musical: China
Where can I watch this?
0 0
Replying to Sleepninja • Dec 22, 2012
Title The Lament of Lamb
Oh wow! I didn't know they made a movie out of this. I've read the manga series. :D I will try to watch this.
Where can I watch this with eng sub?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 15, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for telling me about it though :p
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I clicked on it, but there's no video. Is it just my computer or is it the same for you?
0 0
Replying to sandrapalani • Dec 10, 2012
Title A Werewolf Boy
hey how can i watch this movie?
Do you know when they'll have it?
0 0
