News
Replying to ariahs_shaira • Aug 18, 2013
Title Ko One Re-Act
i love Jin Bao San...his really funny!!
Thanks!!
0 0
Replying to Panda-san • Aug 18, 2013
Title Kamen Teacher
Okay I've watched the three episodes and honestly it's a little silly. For example, in episode three the teacher…
Where are you watching it?
0 0
Replying to kubra135 • Aug 18, 2013
Title Single Dad in Love
I don't get one thing in this drama
in the end is the father dead or not????
Is it worth watching then?
1 0
Replying to ariahs_shaira • Aug 18, 2013
Title Ko One Re-Act
i love Jin Bao San...his really funny!!
where are you watching it?
0 0
On My Love from the Star • Aug 16, 2013
Title My Love from the Star
I am SOOOO excited for this!!
2 0
48016 • Aug 15, 2013
Article Dramaland's Cutest Characters (Male version)
I AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE!!!!
1 0
Replying to xxReixx • Aug 9, 2013
Title KO One Return
Does anyone know where I can find the subtitles for episodes 10 and 11? The videos are broken on Viki... I see…
Coolio. Thx!
0 0
Replying to xxReixx • Aug 9, 2013
Title KO One Return
Does anyone know where I can find the subtitles for episodes 10 and 11? The videos are broken on Viki... I see…
They have got em all subbed. I just finished it up...yesterday, I believe. Some of the episodes have gaps, but the last one is 100% subbed. DO you know if KO One Re-act is airing yet and if anyone's subbing it?
0 0
Replying to MirMir • Aug 9, 2013
Title Scandal Spoiler
Ok, so the little kid actually died right? Cuz Korean dramas always have that bad habit of bringing back people…
But what if they do that stupid thing again, where they're just like "Oh! It was just the HAND. Not the entire dead body" ...I hate when that happens
1 0
Replying to xxReixx • Aug 7, 2013
Title KO One Return
Does anyone know where I can find the subtitles for episodes 10 and 11? The videos are broken on Viki... I see…
I tried using a different application (I was on Safari, but then used FireFox) and it worked on that fine
0 0
Replying to nat-chii • Aug 6, 2013
Title Good Doctor
I wanted to give Joo Won a chance to redeem himself after the last bad choice he made, and this drama totally…
Ah. Yah, I saw the trailer and REALLY didn't want to watch it...
0 0
Replying to nat-chii • Aug 6, 2013
Title Good Doctor
I wanted to give Joo Won a chance to redeem himself after the last bad choice he made, and this drama totally…
What was "the last bad choice he made"?
0 0
Replying to samsoons • Aug 6, 2013
Title Scandal
My only ~thing with this drama so far is that every single twist and machination feels unexceptional. There's…
wow...Thanks!
0 0
Replying to xxReixx • Aug 6, 2013
Title KO One Return
Does anyone know where I can find the subtitles for episodes 10 and 11? The videos are broken on Viki... I see…
Does the sound not work for you either?
0 0
On Scandal • Aug 6, 2013
Title Scandal Spoiler
Ok, so the little kid actually died right? Cuz Korean dramas always have that bad habit of bringing back people who should have dies later on...
0 0
On Scandal • Aug 6, 2013
Title Scandal
What day(s) does this come out on?
0 0
Replying to samsoons • Aug 6, 2013
Title Scandal
My only ~thing with this drama so far is that every single twist and machination feels unexceptional. There's…
What's makjang?
1 0
Replying to eileen615 • Aug 3, 2013
Title Hero
An excellent site to watch dramas and movies is dramacrazy.net
Is there another website to watch it on? They shut down T~T
0 0
On Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends • Aug 3, 2013
Title Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends
I'm a bit confused as to why Seto Koji plays Hasegawa Kodaka, who is supposed to always have a mean expression on his face...
11 0
Replying to Junolyn • Aug 3, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice Spoiler
I have to say, I'm glad that I watched this drama. A rare one that has become one of my favorites and gets a 10…
Really? I thought from the beginning that she was going to end up w/ Soo Ha.
3 0
