Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 3, 2017
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 10, 2012
Replying to greysniper • Aug 3, 2013
Watched it and it was good but man, do I hate open endings when they pretend to kill off the people you like.
Thanks!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No problem!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love those!! ( Gokusen, You're Beautiful, Can You Hear My Heart, & Kimi Wa Petto). I used to watch them on DramaCrazy.net, but they shut down that sight :(. So now I watch them on epdrama or gooddrama.net.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
There are WAY to many for me to name them... out of the ones I'm currently watching, I Hear Your Voice is my favorite. And I don't always marathon it, but I HATE waiting for currently airing shows!! I either get very impatient with them, or I loose interest and then it ruins it for me anyways... What about you? What are some of your favorites?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ahaha! Yah...I sorta have an addiction and have sacrificed many nights of possible heavenly sleep just to see "one more" episode...once I start one, I HAVE to do a marathon, and if I don't I usually end up dropping it because it didn't hold my attention long enough
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hmmm...I started watching them maybe 2 years ago? Why?
0 0
Replying to Melodious • Jul 24, 2013
For anyone looking, you can find this movie on YouTube and in pretty good quality. The subs are sometimes a lil'…
Okidoky. Thanks!
1 0
Replying to Melodious • Jul 23, 2013
For anyone looking, you can find this movie on YouTube and in pretty good quality. The subs are sometimes a lil'…
Is it good?
0 0
Replying to MirMir • Jul 19, 2013
What day(s) does this come on? I'm getting so impatient waiting to see each episode !!!
Thanks!!
0 0
Replying to ldl • Jul 19, 2013
They botched up the ending for me... But I'll forgive them if they do a season 2 :)
Where did you watch it? Gooddrama.net doesn't have ep 16 up yet
0 0
Replying to MirMir • Jul 16, 2013
Does anybody know where to read the manga?
Oh, ok. Thanks anyways!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 15, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Whenever I try and download something from there or D-Adicts, my computer always says that the file can't be opened because theres no format or something to run it on...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Where did you watch Freesia: Icy Tears?
0 0
Replying to MRDAEBAK • Jul 1, 2013
http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-movie/kyou-koi-wo-hajimemasu-movie watch it here!
Was the audio a little weird for you?
0 0
Replying to yankumicho • Jun 29, 2013
Title Love Around
I adore this drama so far. They made baseball a catalyst to their meeting; I'm pretty sure that has been my dream…
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to yankumicho • Jun 29, 2013
Title Love Around
I adore this drama so far. They made baseball a catalyst to their meeting; I'm pretty sure that has been my dream…
Thanks! Do you know what day(s) they come out on?
0 0
Replying to yankumicho • Jun 29, 2013
Title Love Around
I adore this drama so far. They made baseball a catalyst to their meeting; I'm pretty sure that has been my dream…
How many episodes are there out already?
0 0