News
On Single Man and Woman • Jan 3, 2025
Title Single Man and Woman
https://www.instagram.com/share/reel/BAGPV58m05
0 0
Replying to Sujin84 • Jan 15, 2023
Title Prison Playbook
I'm almost through episode 5 and I'm worried I won't have enough time to finish by January 23rd 😂
I watched the first episode lol but in Mexico will be available until February 2 😅
1 3
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Dec 18, 2022
Title Salon De Nabi
Watch it legally in Prime Video with multiple subtitles !!
Region?
1 0
Replying to cathycath • Dec 5, 2022
Title First Love
does anyone have the list of songs played in this series? They used several, including foreign ones.
on Spotify have the complete playlist
0 0
Replying to MinaM • Apr 27, 2022
Title It's Beautiful Now
Wow, this drama went from 8.5 to 9.2??! I mean, I love it, but it's surprising me tbh.
X2 last night it was still at 8.5 and now it took a huge jump
3 0
Replying to Bungie3 • Apr 27, 2022
Title It's Beautiful Now
Is the only way to watch this with english subs on youtube? Youtube only seems to have up to Episode 6... :(
Maybe on kocowa
2 2
Replying to adrienne murray • Apr 10, 2022
Title It's Beautiful Now
Where are you watching this, thanks
Kocowa
0 1
Replying to ChannieLover7_9_9_7 • Apr 10, 2022
Title It's Beautiful Now
This is one of those shows where if you have to search and search and search on where to watch it, it’s probably…
On kocowa it's free
1 1
Replying to hsjk • Mar 14, 2022
Title Crazy Love
I can't say this drama is sucks but i can say ugh KBS!When it comes to rom-com KBS do things a bit cliche and…
Business proposal is of SBS
2 1
Replying to Bebe Dorameira • Mar 9, 2022
Title About Is Love Season 2
no mi amor, a mi tampoco vi la primera temporada y me fue un poco confuso en el primer episodio, pero después…
Gracias! Le daré la oprtunidad :)
1 0
On About Is Love Season 2 • Mar 7, 2022
Title About Is Love Season 2
¿Alguien me puede decir si es necesario ver la primer temporada? Intenté verla, pero no pude pasar del capítulo 11 y leí comentarios que me desanimaron más. Aún así me da mucha curiosidad ver esta temporada jsjs
1 2
On Let Me Be Your Knight • Jan 16, 2022
Title Let Me Be Your Knight
ep 10 left me baddd :(
2 0
On Happiness • Dec 11, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
Happiness had a happy ending 🥺🥺💜💜
2 0
On Happiness • Dec 11, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
Happiness had a happy ending 🥺🥺💜💜
0 0
On Hot Stove League • Jun 11, 2021
Title Hot Stove League
There are romance on this drama?
0 1
Replying to dquint • May 7, 2021
Title Mouse: The Predator
after which episode do I have to watch this?
Episode 15
10 0
