K-Drama
On Nakamaru Yuichi • Aug 3, 2012
Person Nakamaru Yuichi
Absolutely adorable, this guy. o(>w<)o He plays such nice main roles~! "I'm gay. I'm gay. SPLENDIDLY GAY." <3
1 0
On Ueda Tatsuya • Aug 3, 2012
Person Ueda Tatsuya
As a person, I do find him a bit strange, or I guess unique, but that's what makes him so lovable. <3 Really wish he played in more dramas. [And I woulc fully support a KAT-TUN drama (>w<)/]
3 0
On Yamashita Shoon • Apr 16, 2012
Person Yamashita Shoon
Wish Shoon did more shows! <3
0 0
On Ikemen Desu Ne • Nov 25, 2011
Title Ikemen Desu Ne
Uwaaa~ I didn't realise Yuuki was played by Hikaru until now and I watched it months ago. (T T) He looks so different with blonde hair, *ne*?
1 0
On Runaway - Aisuru Kimi no Tame ni • Nov 2, 2011
Title Runaway - Aisuru Kimi no Tame ni
I'm happy about Tat-chan getting a lead role, but I'm still a bit sad about the loss of his beautiful hair. (T T)
5 0
On Ouran High School Host Club • Aug 1, 2011
Title Ouran High School Host Club
I was rather disappointed. (o o) I feel as if the actors aren't so...into their roles. The episodes feels a bit cut-off to me for some strange reason, and so the whole show itself feels a tad awkward. (T T) Hoping for an improvement.
0 0
On Ouran High School Host Club • Jul 20, 2011
Title Ouran High School Host Club
(O O) Luckily, there's only one more day to go. Goodness, the interview got me all excited. Can't wait; hoping for it to be great one! (^ ^)
0 0
