K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
Replying to LIA_WOODY • Feb 3, 2022 Title Immortality Hi and help, I've had my last final today (HELLA OF STRESS) so I want a drama (in this genre )to watch the rest… You can try The Devil Judge a korean bromance, the chemistry is so 🔥🔥🔥 1 1
Replying to LIA_WOODY • Feb 3, 2022 Title Immortality Hi and help, I've had my last final today (HELLA OF STRESS) so I want a drama (in this genre )to watch the rest… You can try The Devil Judge a korean bromance, the chemistry is so 🔥🔥🔥 0 0
On Immortality • Feb 1, 2022 Title Immortality New chinese bromance drama started airing 👀👀 https://kisskh.at/76391-i-don-t-want-to-be-brothers-with-you 1 1
Replying to CalisL • Jan 31, 2022 Title Winner Is King Is it good? How long did it take you? Yes! Really good! I started it in November i think after finishing TGCF 0 0
On Winner Is King • Jan 29, 2022 Title Winner Is King I’ve just finished reading the novel and now I’m even more excited to watch the drama 🥺 4 2
Replying to caramia • Jan 24, 2022 Title Immortality times were actually better back then Ikr! They could’ve just dropped it with SPL 😖 we could’ve had WOH SPL and HYX 0 0
On Immortality • Jan 23, 2022 Title Immortality They should’ve just aired it last year around january-April 😖😥 5 3
On My Love Mix-Up! • Dec 20, 2021 Title My Love Mix-Up! Aww They were so cute ^^ I’m sad it’s finished, hopefully there will be a second season since they left a lot of scenes from the manga! 4 0
On Chasing the Light • Nov 22, 2021 Title Chasing the Light I noticed there’s no wang xu on the cast list? 1 0
Replying to jjae • Nov 15, 2021 Title Immortality oh wait i wonder whos gonna sing the osts. lyx and cfy duet for the the ost pls i beg. i want hu xia to sing a… Zhou Shen’s song of long ballad drama is so good 😍 0 1
Replying to GKLZ • Nov 14, 2021 Title Immortality I finished with SVSSS and started with Sha Po Lang, Yey!!!!!!!! Same! I’ve recently finished TGCF and started shapolang, it’s so good you’re gonna enjoy it ^^ 1 0
Replying to guyun • Nov 9, 2021 Title Winner Is King how do you like it so far? :) the beginning was a bit harder for me to chew but after the first chapters it was… I’m loving so far ❤️ Can’t wait to reading all and hopefully by then the drama’d be aired! 1 0
On Winner Is King • Nov 9, 2021 Title Winner Is King I started reading the first chapter of SPL today after finishing TGCF^^ 2 19
On Eternal Faith • Nov 9, 2021 Title Eternal Faith I’ve just finished reading the last chapter after four months of reading the novel 🥺💔 3 0
Replying to yowij • Oct 31, 2021 Title Word of Honor Ending You need to watch ep 37 for a happy ending! 2 2
Replying to My Love Mix-Up! • Oct 26, 2021 Title My Love Mix-Up! Replying to deleted comment You can watch it on dramacool 0 1
Replying to MissMimina • Oct 26, 2021 Title My Love Mix-Up! I’ve heard there’s a kiss in the manga but I’ve read 20 chapters so far, and there’s no kiss secen. So… Oh thank you ^^ 0 0
Replying to MissMimina • Oct 26, 2021 Title My Love Mix-Up! Spoiler A question for manga readers, I’ll post it on my reply, I’ve heard there’s a kiss in the manga but I’ve read 20 chapters so far, and there’s no kiss secen. So where did you read it? 0 2
On My Love Mix-Up! • Oct 26, 2021 Title My Love Mix-Up! A question for manga readers, I’ll post it on my reply, 0 3
https://kisskh.at/76391-i-don-t-want-to-be-brothers-with-you
I started it in November i think after finishing TGCF