Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 7, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 9, 2021
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Jun 9, 2023
Just finished the drama and let me tell you this is one of the dramas that leave you starving for more.... Thank God there's fanfics out there ❤️
6 1
On Immortality • May 13, 2022
Title Immortality
Woah! It’s been a long time since I’ve been here! I’ve been watching Hannibal and shadowhunters and ive Really loved the relationship between Hannibal Lecter and Will Graham and Magnus and Alec 😳😍☺️ I really recommend watching these two ❤️
0 0
Replying to xmizunii • Feb 21, 2022
Title Immortality
How far we've come, how far we still have to go 😭
If this doesn’t air this year then it’s over
0 1
Replying to No One • Feb 21, 2022
Title Immortality
Still we don't have a release date :(
Hopefully it will air this year :/
0 1
On Immortality • Feb 21, 2022
Title Immortality
It was 3k or 5k back in June when i heard about immortality for the first time and now it’s almost 48k, what about you?
2 15
Replying to Flora • Feb 20, 2022
It seems that MDL has fixed the rating issue on this drama so it is correct now. Word Of Honor totally deserves…
It’s 8.6 for me :/
1 1
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Feb 16, 2022
Title Immortality
What type of relationship you have with Immortality:1. Love-hate relationship2. One-sided relationship3. Toxic…
9. Eternal love, i know it’s still not aired yet but if it’s just half good as the novel then it’s gonna be my favorite drama ever
0 1
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Feb 14, 2022
Title Immortality
That chapter has the power to make the entire 2ha fandom sob with just three words 'Good night, Moran'
Yes! It was the first time i cried reading a book
0 1
On Immortality • Feb 14, 2022
Title Immortality
therapist: 2ha chapter 279 can't hurt you
the chapter: "good night mo ran"
2 0
On Immortality • Feb 14, 2022
Title Immortality
Lmao if you wanna cry and laugh at the same time just type 2ha chapter 279 on twitter, the reactions of it ……😆😆😥😥 but it’s understandable, that chapter was….
Ps this is for the ones who completed the novel
2 31
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Feb 14, 2022
Title Immortality Spoiler
I am more disappointed to the fact that the Luo FengHua arc will not be shown on screen...
Same! Their story were tragic :/
0 1
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Feb 14, 2022
Title Immortality Spoiler
I am more disappointed to the fact that the Luo FengHua arc will not be shown on screen...
Lmao that tape shook everyone 😆 if I’m not mistaken it was around the fire chapters
1 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Feb 13, 2022
Title Immortality Spoiler
I am more disappointed to the fact that the Luo FengHua arc will not be shown on screen...
Same! I really like his relationship with the nanong brothers, i don’t understand why they cut it out and how are they gonna give xu xuangling reasons for turning evil?! So many questions!
0 3
Replying to LesbianAbyss • Feb 12, 2022
Title Immortality
I'm watching "I don't want to be brothers with you," and I'm enjoying it so far! I'm in episode 7 already. This…
I’m waiting for the drama to finish, how’s the bromance in this one?
0 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Feb 11, 2022
Title Immortality
When I first saw that I was like: HA! this will never be releasedAnd now i still think: yea no this isn't gonna…
Lmao 😆i was like china and gaydrama in the same sentence?
1 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Feb 11, 2022
Title Immortality
When I first saw that I was like: HA! this will never be releasedAnd now i still think: yea no this isn't gonna…
Yes! this is a new bromance. Hopefully immortality and winner is king gonna air this year 🙏🏻
0 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Feb 11, 2022
Title Immortality
When I first saw that I was like: HA! this will never be releasedAnd now i still think: yea no this isn't gonna…
Ikr! I said to myself this is definitely taiwanese and not chinese but no it’s chinese! How is that possible!
0 4
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Feb 8, 2022
Title Immortality Spoiler
I actually have downloaded a mobi version to my kindle, it has chapter 2-196. I haven't read it, but glanced through…
Could you please send me the file to my email?
0 1