News
On Till the End of the Moon • May 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
TTEOTM HANGOVER IS STILL STRONG
5 0
Replying to kwanto • May 15, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
We need to rewatch TTEOTM on Youku apps because:They added a few scenes, They changed to nicer BGM or added BGM.…
Share this post pleaseeeeeee
1 0
Replying to caramelandcream • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Stalking this comments section at work just to find out how it ends...
Same here
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I’m actually okay if it’s not a HE, as long as it isn’t rushed and makes sense for the story. I just don’t want a magnificent show to be butchered in the last 10 mins of the last episode
7 0
Replying to New Dawn • May 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
"To marry you treacherous and traitorous devil would be the shame of my entire life, I would rather die""Ming…
At this point I am only watching to see what will happen to TTJ, that's all I care about.
4 1
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • May 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Misunderstood all the way… TTJ is definitely awarded as the most miserable ML of this year
Also the most interesting
2 1
On Till the End of the Moon • May 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
so only 1 episode.....they really like torturing us don't they
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • May 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
3 years ago when I watched LIS, I was like "what kind of drama is this? just all sweet and fluffy and small conflicts…
fluffy contemporary dramas are good for the soul but they will never give me as many emotions as a good angsty xianxia drama does, especially one like TTEOTM.
2 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
TTJ will remain one of my most favorite characters of all time....I kept watching mainly to see how his story will end, not even for the romance anymore at this point
10 2
On Till the End of the Moon • May 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I can't focus on anything other than this show 😭😭😭 I need to see the end nowwwww
11 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Oh man I am suffering but this is so addicting to watch I don’t even care
2 0