News
Replying to yibbeunni • Mar 8, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Is it only me that I can't seem to get over Ji Soo? I'm literally imagining how Ji Soo would've acted instead…
True story. And I don't think that will change for the rest of the drama. On Dal is gone so they should change the storyline as well.
3 0
Replying to Sylvia • Mar 8, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Because their ratings would drop like crazy had they decided to keep Jisoo in the drama. No one wants to see a…
I think the ratings will drop anyway... Yes it is a huge issue in SK and ppl who should do something against it are just ignoring it and that is the main problem. Ppl with authority to stop something like this are just doing nothing and that is nearly the same as telling bullys "Yes go on, it's okay because it's normal and everybody is used to it.".
2 1
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 8, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Going do drop this drama now. Ji Soo just had a good chemistry with So Hyun and his acting was good. In ep 7... sorry but there was no emotion at all you could see from In Woo. Rather come up with a bit different storyline to change Mainleads instead of just switching them so you could give new Mainlead more charackter. New On Dal feels unfamiliar now, nothing I can do about it, so dropping is the only way.
8 4
Replying to dongan • Sep 22, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends
He was taught to do the oposite (the Wahan's rules) so he won't do this out of the blue, I undestand that he has…
How do you know it will be 54 Episodes?
1 4
Replying to darkn3ss • Jan 25, 2017
Title Love Love You
is the uncut sub version anywhere?
Do you know where to find that incomplete version?? :(
2 0
On My Bromance • Jan 25, 2017
Title My Bromance
This spoiler in the reviews... wow thanks!
1 1
