News
On Defendant • Jan 25, 2017
Title Defendant
Wow I just love the first 2 episode .. The story looks interesting I just love ji ung and ki joon acting respect for this two actors .
2 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jan 22, 2017
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
The only reason why I still watching this because im a fan of this two actors (Lee min ho and Jeon ji hyun)
2 0
On Missing 9 • Jan 22, 2017
Title Missing 9
The first 2 episode was good.
2 0
Replying to funfan • Jan 22, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Can some one tell me does the main lead Kim book gets better with her hairstyle and voice:( and acts normal not…
No need for transformation you'll love her the way she is.. Just watch till the last episode .. I swear this drama is so damn good and realistic..
8 0
On Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Jan 20, 2017
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
i feel a bit disappointed in this drama there's something wrong with the story even the romance between the mainleads but ill give it another chance..
6 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Jan 16, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
“Messi” trends in PH yesterday and that was fun! kaway kaway sa mga Pilipino dyan HAHAHAHA
0 1
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Jan 15, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I Love everything about this dramaa! i dont know how to move on i swear! that feeling when your favorite drama is over </3...
0 0
