News
On Season Love • Feb 25, 2019
Title Season Love
Does anyone know where it’s fully subbed x
0 2
On My Wife’s Having an Affair This Week • Feb 24, 2019
Title My Wife’s Having an Affair This Week
Is this drama good and does it have romance and if does can you date it out of 10, please
0 2
Replying to Mary Wilfred • Feb 24, 2019
Title Caught in the Heartbeat Spoiler
Does this have a romance, and if yes can you can rate the romance out of 10, please?
Do you know where it’s fully subbed
0 2
Replying to Mary Wilfred • Feb 24, 2019
Title Caught in the Heartbeat Spoiler
Does this have a romance, and if yes can you can rate the romance out of 10, please?
Thanks ????????
0 3
On When We Were Young • Feb 24, 2019
Title When We Were Young
Does this have a romance, and if yes can you can rate the romance out of 10, please?
0 7
Replying to metamorphic • Feb 24, 2019
Title Caught in the Heartbeat
Damn. The third case is so sad. The girl you killed in revenge turned out to be your own daughter... TAT
Does this have a romance, and if yes can you can rate the romance out of 10, please?
0 5
Replying to Lost_feather • Feb 24, 2019
Title Caught in the Heartbeat
I've been stuck at episode 24 for a few months now waiting for the rest of the subtitles but to no avail.. Y_Y…
Does this have a romance, and if yes can you can rate the romance out of 10, please?
0 0
Replying to Fero • Feb 22, 2019
Title I Hear You
Yes she deleted them. But i downloaded those videos before she deleted.
I’m waiting till all episodes have beng subbed
0 0
Replying to Fero • Feb 21, 2019
Title I Hear You Spoiler
Yes she deleted them. But i downloaded those videos before she deleted.
Thanks
0 2
Replying to Fero • Feb 20, 2019
Title I Hear You
Yes she deleted them. But i downloaded those videos before she deleted.
Okay thanks anyway
1 9
Replying to Fero • Feb 20, 2019
Title I Hear You
Yes she deleted them. But i downloaded those videos before she deleted.
Can you email me them please
0 13
Replying to Fero • Feb 20, 2019
Title I Hear You
Yes she deleted them. But i downloaded those videos before she deleted.
Please sends me the downloads
1 15
Replying to Mary Wilfred • Feb 8, 2019
Title Sealed with a Kiss
Did you watch it with eng sub?
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Lilatwinkle • Feb 6, 2019
Title My Love from the Star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huCvCJxhbzY
Oh okay thanks
0 0
Replying to Mary Wilfred • Feb 5, 2019
Title Sealed with a Kiss
Did you watch it with eng sub?
No worries, is DC the full name of the drama
0 0
Replying to LanLan • Jan 31, 2019
Title Time Teaches Me to Love
I’m subbing this. Private message me for details.Edited to add: Guys please stop requesting on this thread and…
Me too please
0 0
Replying to Lilatwinkle • Jan 30, 2019
Title My Love from the Star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huCvCJxhbzY
You can now watch it on Viki but there’s only 31 episodes so far
0 0
Replying to Mary Wilfred • Jan 30, 2019
Title About Is Love
https://productiveprocrastination.site/category/about-is-love/
Oh okay, l will tell how the ending is like once l have finished watching it,so then you will decide whether to continue watching it or not
0 0
Replying to Tedyeni • Jan 26, 2019
Title About Is Love
I wish I understand Chinese so I don't have to wait for subs ????????
https://productiveprocrastination.site/category/about-is-love/
0 0
Replying to bella syafira • Jan 26, 2019
Title About Is Love
where i can watch ep 8 eng sub?
https://productiveprocrastination.site/category/about-is-love/
0 0