News
Replying to Choi San Dimples • Jan 26, 2019
Title About Is Love
Do you need the link for all 30 subbed episodes?
Me too please
0 0
Replying to Table122000 • Jan 21, 2019
Title Meo Me & You
Does anyone know how many total episodes is this drama?
20 episodes
2 0
Replying to CrystalGirl55 • Jan 2, 2019
Title Leh Nangfah
Try Drama nice. I watched it there
If it’s not**
0 0
Replying to CrystalGirl55 • Jan 2, 2019
Title Leh Nangfah
Try Drama nice. I watched it there
Itv it’s not download VPN it allows you to watch dramas or movie on blocked website
0 1
Replying to nuka • Dec 27, 2018
Title Sealed with a Kiss
more than 550 people has rated this then I was sure it has been subbed. it's 28 episodes and I just found first…
Where did you watch it?
0 2
On Coffee Prince • Dec 4, 2018
Title Coffee Prince
Eng sub anyone
2 0
On Prince Coffee Lab • Dec 4, 2018
Title Prince Coffee Lab
Anyone know it been eng subbed
1 2
Replying to blinkable • Nov 28, 2018
Title Age of Legends
Which part in ending? Maybe can discuss? I just finished the serie.
Thanks x
1 0
Replying to blinkable • Nov 28, 2018
Title Age of Legends
Which part in ending? Maybe can discuss? I just finished the serie.
Thanks, can you please rate the romance out of 10
2 0
Replying to blinkable • Nov 28, 2018
Title Age of Legends
Which part in ending? Maybe can discuss? I just finished the serie.
Is they romance between the main actors ?
2 0
Replying to Mary Wilfred • Nov 10, 2018
Title In Between
Where did you watch it, l can’t watch on viki because it’s blocked in my country
Thanks
1 0
Replying to mali • Nov 9, 2018
Title In Between
Taking a long time to finish this =(
Where did you watch it, l can’t watch on viki because it’s blocked in my country
0 0
On In Between • Nov 9, 2018
Title In Between
Does anyone know where l can this other than viki
0 1
On Let's Eat Season 3 • Nov 9, 2018
Title Let's Eat Season 3
Does this have a lot of romance involved:
0 0
Replying to h.a • Oct 22, 2018
Title Sealed with a Kiss
It is scary drama at beganing... I thought it is abusive relationship.. Mistress? I don't know... But wait there…
Did you watch it with eng sub?
0 0
Replying to Mary Wilfred • Sep 19, 2018
Title Accidentally in Love
Where did you watch it?
Okay thanks
0 0
Replying to Cherry • Sep 17, 2018
Title My Huckleberry Friends
... and all I could say is Viki doesn't work in my country T T
https://kissasian.es/Drama/My-Huckleberry-Friends-2017/Episode-004?id=49952
1 0
Replying to Bean • Sep 17, 2018
Title My Huckleberry Friends
Are you reading it in Chinese or a translated version? If it's translated may I have the site? I've been looking…
https://kissasian.es/Drama/My-Huckleberry-Friends-2017/Episode-004?id=49952
0 0
Replying to Mary Wilfred • Sep 16, 2018
Title Accidentally in Love
Where did you watch it?
How do l follow her. Can you please send me the link.
0 0
Replying to Jemerald523 • Sep 10, 2018
Title Accidentally in Love
waahh it's really finished.. Thanks lan lan for subbing.I will truly miss this.. This is my favorite chinese drama,…
Where did you watch it?
0 0