Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 27, 2026
  • Location: Watching edits
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2021
Replying to thisisnotokay • May 25, 2022
The rating is so low?? I get y'all were confused but that was the best confusion I've ever experienced. Truly…
I know this is super late but where did you watch this? I can’t find anywhere with eng subs
0 1
Replying to Hae Won • May 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Watch it on dramacool
Ahhh yeah, dramacool is much harder to navigate 💔
1 1
Replying to Mk Too Swag • May 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That’s crazy to think about oml 😭
He feels like one of the youngest members of the cast
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When you realize that jeff is older than Bible life is just never the same lmao
That’s crazy to think about oml 😭
0 3
Replying to Mimicat • May 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
2 Tigers battling inside of him lmao
Agreed. Both of their acting skills are just phenomenal, the whole cast is perfect and all fit their characters perfectlyyyyyy
1 0
Replying to Mk Too Swag • May 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think it’s him realizing how much he enjoyed being hit by Porsche, deepening his infatuation with Porsche…
Yep I noticed that too 😅
0 0
Replying to Maggi64 • May 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Just re-watched the end of ep 4 (and admit, you've all done the same), and have a question. Just why, exactly,…
I think it’s him realizing how much he enjoyed being hit by Porsche, deepening his infatuation with Porsche and kind of bringing up his enjoyment towards pain… idk I read something on this and this is what it said which I think actually makes a lot of sense
1 2
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • May 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think if I wanna make friends this is the best area we all love our porsche I mean this guy is really good
Agreed this comment section is INCREDIBLE! And yes we all <3 Porsche because he is amazingggg
1 0
Replying to Christieee • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
HE’LL BE WHAT?!?!
Me too! It’s honestly refreshing when discussing multiple views and no one’s ideas are put down, just positively sharing opinions 🙌
2 0
Replying to Christieee • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
HE’LL BE WHAT?!?!
Yes that makes sense! And I agree! :) we can have varying opinions and they can all be valid, I may see it as somewhat strange but that’s just my personal views and that can be different for everyone and what they belive
1 2
Replying to Christieee • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
HE’LL BE WHAT?!?!
Yeah I mean there will most likely be something, but Barcode had to have been younger than he is now during filming making him a minor so it would be kinda bad to make him do anything intense- I’m all for cute fluffy moments tho
0 4
Replying to Christieee • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
HE’LL BE WHAT?!?!
They better not Barcode is 17- 😭
2 11
Replying to Pookie_Hyun • Apr 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
DW even in the novel, they don't have KimChay intimate moment.... They are more in the backgroundand i think it…
I seeeee, I was just wondering and I wasn’t sure how the novel played out so thanks for the info!
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Ok so is there romance between Kim and Porché? I know there’s stuff in the novel but Barcode is only 17 and Jeff is 27- I’m not sure how far their relationship goes in the story as I haven’t read the novel but idk it kinda made me feel weird seeing as Barcode is only 17..? Idk can someone fill me in
0 3
Replying to krab • Apr 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i keep picturing j-hope in all of tong's outfits and it's making me laugh a little too hard
PLEASE I CAN SEE IT TOO 😭
1 2
On KinnPorsche • Apr 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This has probably been asked a million times 😭… but where can I read the English ver of the novel?
0 2
Replying to Pookie_Hyun • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Well I'm curious if anyone is watching HeartStopper ?👀
I ammmm!!!
1 1