K-Drama
On The Great Flood • Dec 25, 2025
Title The Great Flood Spoiler
Did anyone else think that the guy who helped her the whole time might have been her son? the way he spoke about his mother crying and leaving him sounded remnant of what happened to the mom and AI.
18 3
Replying to Anaa • Jul 23, 2025
Title Jack o' Frost
Can anyone have the link for the instrumentals music? Cause i can't found online
I agree! Especially some of the music from the cafe scenes
0 0
Replying to LaLaLiLi03 • Jul 8, 2025
Title No Dating at Boarding School
i will never ever understand why ppl with "intelligance" (yes, bcos not everyone can be an regisseur/director…
Where could I watch as a full movie length?
1 5
On Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island • Jun 4, 2025
Title Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island
I knew it had some crazy similarities with call me by your name!
1 0
Replying to pikku • Mar 20, 2025
Title Gelboys
can someone explain to me what was with the ai kiss thing? and why'd he do that
I also would like to know ðŸ˜
2 0
Replying to Dew • Dec 5, 2024
Title Let Me Hear It Barefoot
If you love More Than Words (japanese bl drama), you'll definitely like this one too.
do you have any other recommendations like this one?
0 1
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Nov 17, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
Can someone explain what was going on in episode seven??
1 2
Replying to Pincolino • Mar 13, 2024
Title Unknown
Any good BLs similar to this one out there?
Stay with me is one of my favs!
3 0
Replying to Viiio • Mar 6, 2024
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
This is my first taiwanese bl and WOAH. THIS IS AMAZING. I started this show with not much expectations but, this…
I’d recommend the drama stay with me, lots of episodes, good acting, sometimes darker tone. Good all around!
2 1
Replying to lostfaceit • Feb 19, 2024
Title Let’s Talk about Chu Spoiler
Can somebody spoil which episode the leads go monogamous/enter a relationship? (If they do at all)
Ai and Ping Ke don’t fully enter a relationship until I would say the very last episode. If that’s who you meant!
2 1
Replying to Taxianbaobei • Feb 16, 2024
Title Let’s Talk about Chu
Damn should I give it a try??? I haven't watched a het show since a long time!!!
Definitely worth it! 😅
5 0
On Let’s Talk about Chu • Feb 13, 2024
Title Let’s Talk about Chu
This was too good! Fell in love with all the characters in their own ways and the acting blew me away.
3 0
Replying to tfoyb17 • Jan 9, 2024
Title Love in Translation: Uncut
yes im watching it on https://draplay.info/ and the search that shows up is the uncut version but it wont say…
Thank you!
0 1
On Love in Translation: Uncut • Jan 8, 2024
Title Love in Translation: Uncut
Is there anywhere to watch the uncut ver?
0 4
Replying to NoirRoseHeart • Dec 11, 2023
Title At the Moment
If I remember right, Huang Shao Kuang was being transferred to another branch of the company after getting full…
Ah okay, thank you!
0 0
On At the Moment • Dec 9, 2023
Title At the Moment
Can someone help explain the ending of ep 5?
0 6
On Stay with Me • Aug 13, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Crying my eyes out I’m gonna miss this SM
3 0
On Let Me Hear It Barefoot • May 13, 2023
Title Let Me Hear It Barefoot
I havent cried this hard in a LONG time
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 13, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So it finally ends… I really enjoyed my time with this series. Farewell to this incredible show, it was something I won’t ever forget!
1 0
On Old Fashion Cupcake • Jun 20, 2022
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
Any ENG subs yet? Besides Viki cause I don’t have premium 🤕
0 3