K-Drama Replying to Lady_kay • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring
I liked this drama because it was not all rosy, romantic, it felt a little realistic. If we're been honest, we…
Very well said! I didn't feel like she gave as much in the relationship as he did.
0 0
Replying to Cressy • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Early Spring
So this drama has made me give cdramas a real chance and I have been looking for other cdramas to watch and I…
Nothing the same as this. But maybe check out Shadow Love. The ML has many shirtless scenes 😉 I enjoy the show and the plot as it is quite unique with the fantasy portion.
1 1
Replying to Mar Choi • Sep 5, 2026
Title The Early Spring
The OST has been officially released on Apple Music 🥳🎉https://music.apple.com/mx/album/%E6%97%A9%E6%98%A5%E6%99%B4%E6%9C%97-%E5%BD%B1%E8%A7%86%E5%8E%9F%E5%A3%B0%E5%B8%A6/6807333685?ls
Thank you for the heads up!
1 0
Replying to crystalspire • Aug 30, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I think that’s kind of the point. Their physical attraction and chemistry is so intense that it’s difficult…
Agree. He even talked with his friend that it wasn’t a typical couple because they only see each other Fridays (her rule). He would have wanted to see her more and be like a real couple if given the chance.
1 0
Replying to moonlight sonata • Sep 7, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Never trusting ratings and comments again. If I had, I would've missed this gem. So glad I started it from day…
Totally agree!!! One of the best.
1 0
Replying to JustYu • Dec 5, 2023
Title Only for Love
There will always be this drama where we either hate it or love it, or just watch it for the feels. This drama,…
You captured it so well! Totally agree with you and I watched it for the feels. Absolutely love the last few episodes. Some of the hottest scenes. 😁
6 1