Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: DramaLand
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 26, 2012
On Big • Nov 20, 2015
Title Big
Even though this drama kept dragging in much of all the episodes I continued to watch because I've started to get curious on how it would end. With all this I just ended up disappointed, it had really a bad ending. Sad, because it could have been a nice drama, not great but nice.
3 1
Replying to Kasia • Oct 19, 2015
Normally I don't fall for 'the other' guy, but Kim Shin Hyeok is much much much better. Unfortunatelly, this is…
Kasia I totally agree with you. I would love to see Kim Shin Hyeok and Jackson end up together.
I've been laughing hard with Siwon acting on this drama.
2 0
On She Was Pretty • Oct 19, 2015
Title She Was Pretty Spoiler
Who here is loving Choi Shi Won acting on this drama?

Firstly I've started to root for Kim Shin Hyeok to end up together with Jackson but know that I'm in the middle of this show I changed my mind, maybe because they've changed Ji Seong Jun character and is sweeter?
1 0