Editorials
On Alice in Borderland Season 2 • 3 days ago
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2
There’s definitely some irony there, her name is Usagi and she’s trying to catch a rabbit. Lol
0 0
On Teach You a Lesson • 12 days ago
Title Teach You a Lesson
This drama was so good. For some reason it gave the vibes of “taxi driver”, but with the education system as background. Nicely done.
4 0
On The Atypical Family • Sep 3, 2026
Title The Atypical Family
This drama is so so bad that I don’t even know where to start. I only watched up until the end because I liked I Na and Bok Dong Hui story. Other than that was a complete mess up. I’m a fan of time travelling stories and this one it was a disaster from start to finish.
0 0
On Flower of Evil • Apr 14, 2026
Title Flower of Evil Spoiler
This drama was fantastic. The soundtrack, the acting. I was glued to my seat from start to finish with the suspense, although the clues and flashbacks made it a bit obvious who the serial killer was. The only downside I have to mention (and that’s why I gave it an 8 instead of a 10) was the final episode. I was so excited to watch the last episode after a series of intense episodes. Only to be met at the end with the cliché of him losing his memory, particularly of who he really was and how he felt about the detective. Another cliché was Do Hae Su deciding to go and study to the ends of the earth, putting her potential relationship with Kim Mu Jin on hold. Although, they did keep in touch. Just, in my opinion, unnecessary clichés that ruined the drama’s climax.
2 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Jan 26, 2026
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I've finished watching this drama and must say, it is one of the best Korean dramas out there. I've laughed and cried so much with this one. It's a piece of life.
1 1
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Jan 12, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
An ovation to the production of Taxi Driver series. I am well pleased how they ended the series. I am definitely going to miss all the characters and their plots and schemes to bring justice. 👏👏👏
2 0
Lily Alice • Dec 25, 2025
Article 'Taxi Driver Season 3' 1st among Korea's favorite programs
Same, I can understand why. One of the best Korean dramas out there. As expected this season so far has been really good.
3 0
On Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices • Nov 13, 2025
Title Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices
I've just finished watching season 2. I've been hooked since the 1st season. I hope with this one to have a good explanation and conclusion for season 2.
0 0
On Confidence Queen • Sep 19, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
Wow, I am on EP 2, and I'm loving this drama. All the plots and schemes. I hope it continues this good.
15 0
Replying to BadDog1052! • Aug 8, 2025
Title Queen of Tears
what do you rate this drama on a scale from 0-10
9.5
5 0
On Love Your Enemy • Mar 1, 2025
Title Love Your Enemy
In my opinion, the first half of the drama is a bit too slow or even dragging. What kept me going on watching was the bits of when they were teenagers. It starts to get more interesting as it moves from EP 6 onwards. Overall, it's a nice drama with some life lessons on how to learn to forgive and funny moments between ML and FL. I would say this one is a 6/10.
3 0
On Miss Night and Day • Feb 19, 2025
Title Miss Night and Day
I've finally decided to watch this drama and must say that it was a surprise. I was expecting a romantic comedy but ended up with a romantic comedy/ thriller/ fantasy. Since the first minute, this drama captured my attention. It wasn't slow paced or boring. Loved the FL and ML chemistry and the comical detective adventures. For me, it would have been a solid 10, if they had given a different unravelling of the reason she grew old. Although there are hints of the cat throughout the story. But overall, indeed, it's a must-watch.
2 0
Replying to Naanaa • Feb 14, 2025
Title Shopaholic Louis
This was such a disappointment. I was looking for some comedy dramas and it kept getting recommended everywhere…
Naanaa, I totally understand what you're saying. When I was looking for Korean comedy dramas, this one always came up as one of the recommendations. And to be honest, in all the episodes I only laughed once, thanks to the event of Ma Ri and Jo In Sung, other than that it was boring and dragged, a TV series that didn't need more than 12 episodes in my opinion. I miss comedies like Eulachacha Waikiki, The Sound of Your Heart or Modern Farmer.
1 1
On Twinkling Watermelon • Feb 2, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I'm on episode 6 now, and I'm truly enjoying every bit. It's like a piece of a puzzle giving to the viewer on each episode. I'm so glad I've decided to watch it.
3 0
On GBRB Spinoff: Cafeteria Operation • Jan 31, 2025
Title GBRB Spinoff: Cafeteria Operation
I was watching the TV show and wondering, why it's so enjoyable to see someone else cooking? ahaha
8 0
Replying to killerabs • Jan 23, 2025
Title Who Is She!
The way I translated it because the translation from Korean is slightly off was that she could either go back…
Now , it makes sense to all the nonsense. Thank you :)
0 0
Replying to Kang Joo Eun • Jan 23, 2025
Title Who Is She! Spoiler
I am confused... Who was the girl at the end and why did she say at her ''sister'', at the last episode, that…
This is my conclusion, she said to her sister that she will finish what her sister has started because this coming back to be the younger Emily has happened before, but with her sister. That's the conclusion that I've got from the conversation that O Du Ri had with the cleaning lady. Now, the girl at the end leaves too many what ifs. When O Do RI was on the swing, she was getting sleepy and then she disappeared. Indicating that she had passed away. However, there was no confirmation.
1 3
Replying to Uvimolla • Dec 17, 2024
Title Sorry Not Sorry
Why is it only 1 day a week like what am I going to watch now 😭😭😭
Uvimolla I so understand what you mean, I've started to watch this drama after reading your comment. I thought to myself, It must be a really good drama. And I was so right, I'm addicted now, I can't wait for the next episode.
2 0
On Behind Your Touch • Aug 8, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
We have Han Ji Min and Lee Min Ki in the main cast, so all is there to be a really funny and enjoyable drama. I can't wait for this one!!!
2 0
Replying to RhopalocerA • Jul 16, 2023
Title Running Man
Me 🙋♀️! Been watching this since late 2010 😁
Same, RM is now family haha
2 0
