News
Replying to tintin92 • Jan 21, 2022
Title The Aromantics
So, they won't fall in love? that's the concept of this drama?
I don't think so. Japanese dramas tend not to force romance trope where it is not supposed to be. And there is only cohabitation tag, which is promising. :)
8 1
On Beautiful Life • May 4, 2018
Title Beautiful Life
I cried. I cried a lot.
1 0
Replying to baekinha1096 • May 28, 2017
Title Princess Hours Spoiler
I'm liking this remake so far, I have high hopes it will get better on the coming episodes
It is way better than original, for now. The male lead is clearly in love with female lead. He is way more tender and somehow... open than the original male lead.
0 0
On So I Married an Anti-Fan • Jan 25, 2017
Title So I Married an Anti-Fan
The story is sooooo rushed... :/
0 0
Replying to Muzik_Lover • Jan 25, 2017
Article You Had Me At Hello! 7 Dramas Featuring Love At First Sight!
I'm not surprised that I've seen all these except for the Chinese one. Edit: Okay, I've officially…
Check it out. It's great!
8 0
Replying to 2hyun Polaris • Jan 4, 2017
Title MARS - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru
the story is good, but the episodes are way too short to convey the necessary feeling. i liked the cast, especially…
This was OK, but I have to recommend you to watch the Taiwanese version. It's way better than this. In comparison to original MARS, many dramas feel emotionless. :)
1 0
On The Tenor Lirico Spinto • Aug 22, 2014
Title The Tenor Lirico Spinto
1st Korean movie filmed in my country! One more reason to watch it... ^.^
3 0
Replying to hedib • Aug 9, 2014
Title The Liar and His Lover
Loved it, but hoped for a happier ending...
yes, I did
0 0
On One Well-Raised Daughter • Aug 8, 2014
Title One Well-Raised Daughter
Is it good?
0 0
On The Liar and His Lover • Aug 8, 2014
Title The Liar and His Lover
Loved it, but hoped for a happier ending...
0 3
On Bitter Blood • Aug 7, 2014
Title Bitter Blood
It was great! Must see drama.
1 0
Replying to catieee • Jul 25, 2014
Title Antique Bakery
is this based on the manga antique bakery?
yes
1 0
On Secretly Greatly • Jul 25, 2014
Title Secretly Greatly
Kim Soo Hyun was perfect! But the ending...|crying|
0 0
On Surplus Princess • Jul 24, 2014
Title Surplus Princess
Omg... looks so good!
0 0
