Editorials
On Leo Wu • 6 days ago
Person Leo Wu
Leo sign on to as many cdramas as you can. We all are missing you. Please plan to do projects with Zhao Lusi and Song Zuer.
1 0
Replying to MayMayNot • 6 days ago
Person Leo Wu
Damn I'm on this page almost every day in desperate hope of seeing some infinitesimal sign of a new drama.
Same here. I wonder why he is not signing on any new projects? If you know please share.
0 1
Replying to spirit_lantern • 6 days ago
Title Tigers Sniff the Rose
Did they announce the release date???? 😍
I think October 20th
5 1
On Zhao Lu Si • Oct 22, 2023
Person Zhao Lu Si
I want to se Lusi with Leo. I hope they both sign a drama soon. I want to see them in a costume and mordern drama. They are my favorite. ❤️ Who’s yours?
8 2
Replying to Yizhan_X • Aug 3, 2022
Person Leo Wu
Mature? But he has baby face... He is called Nations Little Brother in China.But he is such a great actor, did…
Yes on Weibo he has the highest amount of followers. Over 44M.
6 0
Replying to CameliaIspir • Aug 3, 2022
Person Leo Wu
His performance in LLTG proves he is probably the best Chinese actor of his generation. The attention he gives…
I agree. He is destined to be one of China's greatest Legends.
20 0
On Mike Angelo • Nov 21, 2020
Person Mike Angelo
Mike is my favorite #1 actor/ artist. He is such a wonderful human being on top of it. May he have tons of success n happiness always. Max ❤️ Mike.
1 0
On Gala Zhang • Oct 14, 2020
Person Gala Zhang
Gala Zhang Yao is my favorite actor. He is flawless in his performances. He’s so young and talented. His acting compares more to most experienced actors. I’m waiting for all his future works and am going watch and support him forever. I see him in the vbogs and interviews as well and can tell he has a very genuine humble caring n loving personality. His smile is his greatest asset. Keep doing what u r doing and aim for the moon n sky.
11 0
On Gala Zhang • Sep 3, 2020
Person Gala Zhang
Is there going to be a Season 2 of The best of you in my mind?
0 0