Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Nov 29, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2022
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 1, 2022
One more day for a new episode. I can do this!
That's what I've been telling myself since ep 4 ended
0 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Jul 1, 2022
She's aleady losing her Naksu-ness, bit by bit. She's a soul-shifter - her fate isn't really a positive one at…
Yes and right now she's powerless, there's noting much she can do
0 0
Replying to GirlFromNowhere • Jul 1, 2022
Sometimes I wish we all could watch new episode together on a big screen ❣ ❤
Me too 💔
3 0
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Jul 1, 2022
I also love that and the fact his hand covers her entire face when he tries to cover up her eyes 😩
Uwu so cute
2 0
Replying to Sominah J • Jul 1, 2022
I have watched entire 4 episodes an unhealthy number of times 🙈🙈🙈
LoL I feel your pain
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 30, 2022
I haven't seen people talk much about this but I'm dying for the height difference between Jang UK and mudeok
14 4
Replying to OneAjhussi • Jun 30, 2022
Tomorrow for you. The day after tomorrow for us... 😭😭
Same here
3 0
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Jun 29, 2022
the scene when he's freezing?? I'll never get over how intimate it was, no tension just pure comfort ;-;
LoL typo there "might not realize it first"
1 0
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Jun 29, 2022
the scene when he's freezing?? I'll never get over how intimate it was, no tension just pure comfort ;-;
Yeah I know that is the whole reason why they are doing so much for each other but gradually I feel like that's also strengthening their trust in each other
It's like they are the only ones who understands one another completely that's why I feel they might develop feelings for each other but might realize it first
1 2
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Jun 29, 2022
hello, I love your icon 💗
Wet hair UK keeps haunting me
I can't wait for this weekend
4 0
Replying to nanaminsthighs • Jun 29, 2022
Has anyone here watched "why her?" Is it good? Cuz the comments there are confusing af
Apart from AOS that's is the only drama I'm following , it's good
2 2
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Jun 29, 2022
the scene when he's freezing?? I'll never get over how intimate it was, no tension just pure comfort ;-;
I like how they will go to the extreme just to protect each other
0 4
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Jun 29, 2022
the scene when he's freezing?? I'll never get over how intimate it was, no tension just pure comfort ;-;
Yeah and the hug too , I like how they are portraying their relationship and not rushing the romance part , I feel they will develop such a strong friendship before they realize their feelings for each other
1 6
Replying to 259171 • Jun 29, 2022
How is it so far? Engaging story or boring?
Very engaging
3 0