News Replying to Rebeccabeebe • Dec 30, 2025
Title The Manipulated
D.O. plays such a good villain!!! Also I love Ji Chang wook and I will watch everything he's in but can we get…
The worst of evil, the K2 and healer he also almost died in every role action he play
1 0
On Colony • Dec 13, 2025
Title Colony
Is it true that Ji Chang Wook will play the role of a former soldier who is trapped and isolated? I read about his role in Colony on Google, but I don't know if it's true or not.
0 1
On The K2 • Dec 10, 2025
Title The K2
My favorite action ever 🔥🔥🔥
1 0
On The Manipulated • Dec 9, 2025
Title The Manipulated
Everything about this series is superb, intense, the action and acting are amazing. I can't stop saying wow, it's incredible, especially in episodes 6 and 10, the camerawork and editing are just epic and deserve all the praise.
4 0