Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 30, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 16, 2024
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Sep 25, 2024
Title The On1y One
Errmm so y’all better not hold this against me, but there’s a pic of JT in his robe. Apparently it’ll be…
If this happens I m gonna die of happiness... But I won't keep my hopes high
1 0
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Sep 25, 2024
Title The On1y One
Errmm so y’all better not hold this against me, but there’s a pic of JT in his robe. Apparently it’ll be…
Where is the picture?
1 1
Replying to Lia • Sep 25, 2024
Title The On1y One
why is it rated 18+ in Viki tho? lmao
Cause of that last scene in bed ,,,,, did you not watch it,.... That was what an 18+ scene looks like
3 1
On The On1y One • Sep 25, 2024
Title The On1y One
Hell no way we are gonna get a bed scene like that of last scene in this episode, like if Eric do that china isn't gonna welcome him back. Just imagine the hate . Pooff
And I am gonna tone down my expectation for getting a season 2. I just want to be rational now .
0 1
On The On1y One • Sep 25, 2024
Title The On1y One
Jiang tian is a strong person, it takes guts to embrace your true self after you have gone through that type of thing , since that was the main reason he had to spend his life like that
8 0
On The On1y One • Sep 25, 2024
Title The On1y One
1. I am glad sheng Wang didn't kiss.
2. Jiang tian was awake in that almost kiss scene. Because he was awake in novel too.
3. I really really hate Jiang tian's father. Yes I hate him even more than that guy who's name I always forget like the one who hates Sheng Wang.
The reason is just that I have read the novel and I just hate that man.
4. Please follow dongqin on IG please consider this me begging you guys
17 3
On The On1y One • Sep 25, 2024
Title The On1y One
Listen to me everyone please follow dogqin on Instagram ok we need to do something to show that we want him in season 2
Like he is from mainland china the risk factor is very high for him to act in a bl drama
What if he gains nothing or gains very little then what . We don't want him dropping out off cast right na ...
So follow him on IG let's give him as many followers as we can ...
https://www.instagram.com/zayineric?igsh=MWhwMXRqZHF2Z3R5cA==
Please please please please please please
3 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Sep 25, 2024
Title The On1y One
Attention please 📢📢 #TheOn1yOne enjoyers, don't forget make a hastag party for eps 11 today. We post 30…
Where to go how to make
2 1
On The On1y One • Sep 25, 2024
Title The On1y One
Listen to me everyone please follow dogqin on Instagram ok we need to do something to show that we want him in season 2
Like he is from mainland china the risk factor is very high for him to act in a bl drama
What if he gains nothing or gains very little then what . We don't want him dropping out off cast right na ...
So follow him on IG let's give him as many followers as we can ...
https://www.instagram.com/zayineric?igsh=MWhwMXRqZHF2Z3R5cA==
Please please please please please please
2 0
On The On1y One • Sep 24, 2024
Title The On1y One
I m done for... I can't sleep...... What is this heart wrenching feeling like I m gonna get the heartbreak of a life time in next two Days
7 0
On The On1y One • Sep 24, 2024
Title The On1y One
Soo anxious that I can't sleep... Gonna crossover to Wednesday with my eyes open wide
5 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Sep 24, 2024
Title The On1y One
Its such a weird feeling I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode yet I don’t want tomorrow to come because I…
I feel you 🥺
0 0
Replying to Nrs • Sep 24, 2024
Title The On1y One
Where I can read the novel for free??any one has link please share
I have it dm me on IG
The profile is
murmask000
0 1
Replying to 4minuteslefttolive • Sep 24, 2024
Title The On1y One
aint no way you made an account specially for this show lmao I FEEL YOUR LOVE and COMMITMENT. if this show doesnt…
Fr i actually had an account before just never used it . You can say I started commenting here cause of this drama .
Plus I am very happy that Jiang tian and Sheng Wang from novel now have a face . I am hoping for season 2 but if we don't get it then I am happy just rewatching it again and again and recommending it to others.
Good things should be shared you know
3 0
Replying to _tteng • Sep 23, 2024
Title The On1y One
I really can't wait anymore *sobs* can someone speed up time so it will be Friday this instant 😭 Anyways Director…
He asked me who will break the most important promise I said I can't answer that so he said to just wait and watch episode 11 and 12
0 0
Replying to Murmask • Sep 23, 2024
Title The On1y One
Well the rating on IMDb went down please rate and review there
Even if I won't say they will still rate it low
0 0