Celebrity
Replying to Asialover • Oct 5, 2017
Title Sweet Palpitations
Where Can i Watch the other episodes that are missing on gooddrama.com?????? Please let me know as fast as you…
Thank you!
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 30, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win The Perfect Box For Fans of Korea!
What i love the most about korean culture is that they want to do thing together like friend go on a vacation together to get to know each other. They have funny games that help them to bring each other together and to get to know each other. They go out to drink or eat and play games. Korea have a social culture where you do things with others and i love that.
0 0
On Manhole • Sep 7, 2017
Title Manhole
Am I the only person that actually want pil and soo jin to end up together? Because they like eachothers but their timing is always off so they don't end up together even if they should have
4 7
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 3, 2017
Article Find Out Who Won In Last Week's Bokksu Giveaway!
When i watch a drama i love to snack on some popcorn or chips, and sometimes i snack on some dried seaweed.
0 0
On Manhole • Aug 31, 2017
Title Manhole
I thought that the person that plays Soo Jin's fiance looked familiar and i was right. He played the kidnapper in strong woman Do bong soon
0 1
On Sisters-in-Law • Aug 29, 2017
Title Sisters-in-Law
Geum byul is so annoying and so selfish! i get so annoyed when i see her!
2 0
On The Eternal Love • Aug 23, 2017
Title The Eternal Love
loved the drama but after ep 21 the episodes wasn't as good and the story became weird.
1 2
On Princess Agents • Aug 7, 2017
Title Princess Agents
It was good in the beginning but after a while it was so disappointing
2 0
On Princess Agents • Aug 1, 2017
Title Princess Agents Spoiler
Worst ending ever!
1 0
On The Love of Happiness • Aug 1, 2017
Title The Love of Happiness
Isn't this a remake of the korean drama Unexpected You?
1 0
On Unknown Woman • Aug 1, 2017
Title Unknown Woman
I'm sorry but i'm really tired of this drama! I'm just waiting for the ending now.
1 2
On The Eternal Love • Jul 29, 2017
Title The Eternal Love
I really like this drama!
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jul 2, 2017
Article Find out who won in the MDL/Bokksu giveaway!
I would love some ramune right now!
0 0
On I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon • May 24, 2017
Title I'll Give You the Stars and the Moon
Where can I watch this drama with eng sub?
0 1
Skye-N-Rain • May 12, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win Some K-Pop Merchandise Straight From Korea!
It's really hard to choose one kpop song that i like because i love so many but one that always have a special place in my heart is the song no one else by lee seung chul. Thats because i really love the lyrics and the music.
0 0
Replying to Lovely Choice • May 11, 2017
Title The Scholar Who Walks the Night
Okay, so I'm almost done but what really threw me off my chair was realizing that Gwi actually loved Hye…
i thought so too! I love that scene.
0 0
On Chef Fang • May 6, 2017
Title Chef Fang
Where can I watch this drama?
1 0
Replying to sweetmint • May 6, 2017
Title Beauty Private Kitchen Spoiler
Is this drama good?
I just watched it and i think it was boring.
0 0
On Beauty Private Kitchen • May 6, 2017
Title Beauty Private Kitchen
You can find this drama without eng sub on youtube.
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 17, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
I dont know if i missed it but who was it that threaten min hyeok? Which episode is it where they reveal who it was?
0 1
