I loved loved this drama ❤️ The first episode hooked me immediately and honestly it was one of the best pilot episodes i have ever seen! The actors were all fantastic and brought their a-game to the show.It is definitely Suzy's best performance and Nam joo hyuk was brilliant too.Unlike the majority,i was rooting for the main couple all the way. Though i didnt have second lead syndrome but Kim Seon Ho absolutely blew me away.His scenes with grandma were some of the best. My only complaint from this show is the disservice to Kang hanna's character.She definitely deserved more screen time because Won injae was a feisty woman!I want to see kang hanna in a lead role soon. I absolutely recommend this show! Worth watching 100%
Yes so eagerly waiting! Hoping that it turn out to be another masterpiece like "my mister"
I think lmk and kjw will be siblings and i prefer it that way.Son sukku might be her love interest.Honestly no romance would also be fine for me.I dont want romance to be the focus of this drama.
bareum and yohan are both easily the most tragic characters in the show. They are the two sides of a coin,equally as tragic. bareum's actions cant be excused at any way,but remember the environment he was in was mostly responsible for the way he turned out.Yes he was a pshychopath born with no emotions,but was it inevitable that he would turn out to be a serial murderer if not treated as a lab rat all his life?Nevertheless, he had to pay for what he did and the ending was very satisfactory.But i couldn't help crying a river watching the church scene with bareum and jaehoon.Hats off to the whole cast and crew for working so hard and kepping us hooked with bated breath for 2 months! No words are enough to praise lee seung gi.Thank you for such a phenomenal performance <3 Mouse will always remain among my top 5 favorite dramas
why did the mothers switch babies in the first place??
but why would anyone agree to raise a serial killer's baby anyway?it really doesn't make sense that the nurse would switch her baby with headhunter's baby when her own baby has far lesser possibilities of being a psychopath than the other one.I mean i would never do it.It makes sense for ji eun though
someone said it right lol,Mouse is the makjang of thriiler dramas.I really dont know how will i move on after this ends.No other drama has hooked me so much lately as mouse.An A+ drama with an A+ cast! Lee seung gi,the love of my love <3
The actors were all fantastic and brought their a-game to the show.It is definitely Suzy's best performance and Nam joo hyuk was brilliant too.Unlike the majority,i was rooting for the main couple all the way.
Though i didnt have second lead syndrome but Kim Seon Ho absolutely blew me away.His scenes with grandma were some of the best.
My only complaint from this show is the disservice to Kang hanna's character.She definitely deserved more screen time because Won injae was a feisty woman!I want to see kang hanna in a lead role soon.
I absolutely recommend this show! Worth watching 100%
No words are enough to praise lee seung gi.Thank you for such a phenomenal performance <3
Mouse will always remain among my top 5 favorite dramas
Lee seung gi,the love of my love <3