Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Greece
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 30, 2026
Completed
The Glory Part 2
0 people found this review helpful
by Myska
8 days ago
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
This review may contain spoilers

I recommend The Glory to everyone

Story: The second part was very impactful for everyone. All the targets succumbed to their vanities and delusions of grandeur, and they totally underestimated Moon Dong Eun. The best part was that she never did anything illegal, yet she had them all dancing in the palm of her hand. They literally destroyed themselves.

It was a fascinating survival game as anyone would betray anyone just to save their skin. I think that Moon Dong Eun may have bet on that, and she won.

Even Park Yeon Jin’s mother abandoned her only daughter to save herself, just as Moon’s mother did twice, and she got what she deserved.

The second part was even better than the first one as the wrath of Moon and her salvation started and ended with her bullies. I felt bad when she decided to jump off the roof of that building, so I was obviously glad that Joo Yeo Jeong’s mother stopped her.

The last part, though, felt a bit like something must be done about Joo Yeo Jeong and the killer who tortures his mind. Instead of that, I would have liked to see more of Ye Sol’s life with her father or Kang Hyun Nam reuniting with her daughter.

Cast/Acting: The acting was out of this world. I enjoyed every bit of it.

Overall: I recommend The Glory to everyone. It is a drama that will always keep you alert, you will never be bored, you will doubt everyone’s motives, and we have plot twist after plot twist. Most importantly, you will feel all kinds of emotions as the story unravels. I completed it a little while ago, but I kind of miss it because it is just that good.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Behind Your Touch
0 people found this review helpful
by Myska
8 days ago
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
This review may contain spoilers

The story starts off as comedic until it takes a dark turn.

Story: The story starts off as comedic until it takes a dark turn. Suspicious characters, a menagerie of murders, psychic powers, and romance at last! It is the type of drama that will keep you on your toes the whole time.

The only thing I didn’t like was that the killer didn’t have a motive to kill those people, which makes it seem like a lazy move from the creators. In my opinion, there is always a reason. Also, I would like to point out that initially, we find out that the motive is betrayal, but that’s scratched almost immediately, leading to the murderer contradicting himself.

Casting: I think that from the supporting characters to the main ones, the actors played their roles very well. They’re very convincing and managed to bring out all kinds of feelings in me. In my book, an actor/actress is considered good if they take you on a journey and make you feel all kinds of emotions based on what happens in their story.

Overall: I enjoyed watching this drama and I do recommend it. It was a nice story with a couple of lessons, like don’t judge a book by its cover and still waters run deep.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?