News
lo_ve • Nov 14, 2025
Article Park Gyu Young will reportedly be Park Hyung Sik's female lead in 'A Proper Romance'
I am so happy, can't wait to see this. Romcom King is back
9 1
Replying to waver17 • Feb 4, 2025
Article Choi Woo Shik and Jung So Min are the next SBS K-drama couple!
another quirky , hot tempered character for jung so min plus the writer is mediocre ughhhh 😔
I am also concerned about the writer. The director has quite the CV with Connection and My Demon, but the writer? I will still watch though because I love them both
3 0
Replying to Mawii • Feb 3, 2025
Title Whenever Possible Season 2
Where can I watch this? :(
kisskh.com
1 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jan 15, 2025
Article Kim Ga Eun confirmed to join Kang Tae Oh and Lee Sun Bin's new K-drama 'The Potato Lab'
Never seen this actress in anything, but just came to comment that she looks like a younger Han Ye Seul
She was in King the Land
2 0
On Buried Hearts • Jan 14, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
He was so HOT in Happiness. I'm really looking forward to this
0 0
Replying to Sabriya • Nov 23, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I have been waiting for this drama since the first preview for more than a month. Cz all three previews were really…
Where can I find the previous please. I started the drama without watching an trailers because of YYS and after finishing ep2, I really need to see the previous now
0 1
Replying to Akinom • Nov 23, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
"You are my only lead, So Cooperate" SIR PLEASE!!! THE TENSION!!! I CANT!!
Talking about "Do you want to take it off or should I?" SIRRRRRR
3 0
Replying to Vi Champagne • Nov 22, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
SO I'M HOOKED! are you?
I'm definitely hooked.And the preview of tomorrow's episode is insane. Looks like she will have him in the palm of her hands
4 0
Replying to Deonelle • Nov 22, 2024
Title The Seasons Season 6: Lee Young Ji's Rainbow
Subbed Episodes have just been uploaded on dramacool. from ep1 to 7
https://asianc.co/the-seasons-rainbow-of-lee-young-ji-season-6-episode-7.html
0 1
Replying to Sasa • Nov 20, 2024
Title The Seasons Season 6: Lee Young Ji's Rainbow
Is there any subbed eps
Subbed Episodes have just been uploaded on dramacool. from ep1 to 7
2 0
Replying to Lilac_01 • Nov 20, 2024
Title The Seasons Season 6: Lee Young Ji's Rainbow
Where can I find the full eps?
Subbed Episodes have just been uploaded on dramacool. from ep1 to 7
1 4
Replying to Adele Jane • Nov 10, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
i just finished watching. like just two minutes ago. and i have soo much to say abt this show, but I'm too tired.…
I was just about to comment this and I couldn't have expressed it any better. it was really an emotional roller coaster
5 1
Replying to Rose • Oct 16, 2024
Title Family by Choice
& I feel like I have to mention this, as someone who grew up without a father with my mom and older brothers (dad…
I'm so sorry you had to hear all that, as if you weren't already going through enough.
3 0
Lily Alice • Oct 4, 2024
Article "The Worst of Evil" Actor Ji Seung Hyun Reveals He Has Been Diagnosed with an Incurable Disease
I hope this incurable disease is manageable with medication and some lifestyle changes so that he can live and act for a long time. He did amazing in Good Partner.
15 0
Replying to maralishere • Jun 14, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
How is that kiss going to help her achieve her dreams?I'm curiousHAHA
I think it more about kissing her in front of all the guest there. Maybe people will start thinking they are dating and won't disrespect her anymore? I don't know, I guess we'll have to wait and see
8 0
On Unintentional Love Story • Jun 12, 2024
Title Unintentional Love Story
I just can't stop myself from rewatching this over and over again and I love it every single time
3 0
Replying to smi • May 24, 2024
Title Trigger
came here from ahn jaehyun's show! was wondering what trigger was but omg namgil and young kwang? thats crazy…
Same here
1 0
