K-Drama Replying to N00dle • Mar 8, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
well its a lot better than thai adaptation so yeah its good
omg yeah sorry i meant that this version is better than Japanese one haha
1 0
Replying to uniquecorn_grb • Mar 8, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
Do you guys recommend this series? I've been thinking about whether to watch this or not. Or should I wait until…
well its a lot better than thai adaptation so yeah its good
2 2
Replying to jpny01 • Feb 27, 2022
Title Jack & Jill
The ending was a real disappointment. Jack's change in behavior was to abrupt and the reasons for it not set up…
put a spoiler on your comment please ;))
0 1
Replying to Jolene YU • Jan 31, 2022
Person Kaownah Kittipat Kaewcharoen
I just finished watching TharnType recently and seriously though, I was very impressed by the character Lhong.…
and he got the main role in thai love stage!!
3 0
Replying to wavesandstars_33 • Aug 15, 2021
Title HIStory: Obsessed
pliz someone explain me what should I watch these series? Obsessed, Hero and and Stay away for me or how? Or maybe…
they all tell different stories so u can watch it in any order, but u can watch it in order in which they were published (hy hero, stay away from me and obsessed)
0 0
Replying to Haley Wolfe • Apr 22, 2021
Title YYY Special: Episode 0
Is there a season 2 to this show or no
uh i think that yyy special is just like season2?
1 1
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Apr 3, 2021
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
i just- i just want a special with tum and keen--
1 0
On Oat Tharathon Phumphothingam • May 27, 2020
Person Oat Tharathon Phumphothingam
He is soooo cuteeeee awww!!
3 0