Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Nov 11, 2025
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Montreal
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 7, 2020
Replying to Maliha Hossain • Jan 2, 2024
SOMEONE SAVE THIS 16 YEAR OLDS FROM THIS WTF!?? WHAT ARE THEIR PARENTS DOING?!
That’s a bit overreacting…
3 4
Replying to Jess • Jan 2, 2024
I sincerely, with every fiber of my being hope this flops.I'd Rather watch addicted the original and stay with…
The choice of the actor is weird it’s true. I’m disappointed. But calling them pedos like that is pretty harsh and horrible. You’re not an actual child at 16 and it’s only acting…
4 0
NadHal • May 24, 2021
BL dramas originate in Thailand where it is very popular. Most of them are produced there. As far as I know, most of these actors are straight or at least they say they are. They get a lot of fame from these roles.
0 0