Celebrity
On In Your Radiant Season • Mar 13, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
do we get epsiode 6,7,8 this Friday and Saturday? or just 6 and 7 ?
2 1
On Love Begins in the World of If • Dec 26, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
is this series is over ?? or does it have extra episode? cause which ever site I took it say ongoing insted of completed (i started watching yesterday randomly so I don't know anything about it ) HELP 🙂
1 1
On Boys II Planet • Aug 28, 2025
Title Boys II Planet
My picks 1) LEE LEO 2) PARK DONGGYU 3) LEE SANGWON I didn't decided the rest yet but I don't care who will be the rest I just need this three ðŸ˜
7 1
On Boys II Planet • Aug 27, 2025
Title Boys II Planet
I have a doubt, if the show is ending on September 25 , and tomorrow and next week will be the rest and elimination. so it means they will broadcast all semi-finale performance in one episode? (cause there will be one more elimination before finals right ?)
0 0
