News
On My Secret Love • Aug 21, 2022
Title My Secret Love
I watched it for ParkLee ❤️
5 0
Replying to Sunsengnim • Aug 8, 2022
Title My Engineer
Does anyone know of any edits for just the supporting couples? I know sometimes people edit together scenes of…
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5pd-2STf6m5ZZtkik_6h3D6f8Fo26j7H
0 1
Replying to Summer_Breeze • Jan 27, 2022
Title Behind Cut
Anyone know where I can find the last two episodes?
I watched here https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/2000212506?bstar_from=bstar-web.ugc-video-detail.related-recommend.all
0 0
Replying to willie22 • Jan 18, 2022
Title Behind Cut
can you please share the link? I cant find it to watch it
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8763qi
0 1
Replying to 9473685 • Nov 9, 2021
Person Chris Wu
Does anyone here have his official IG account?
https://instagram.com/__chriswu__?utm_medium=copy_link
1 1
Replying to Liv Choi • Oct 18, 2021
Title Golden Blood
really don't like main couple, THEY ARE VERY BORING! Sorry but it's true, Sun and Sky are very, very, VERY ordinary…
Totally agree 🙂
1 0
On Golden Blood • Oct 18, 2021
Title Golden Blood
I watched that for Bank and Pitch 🥰
6 0
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Oct 13, 2021
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
I hope that they will give us a season 2 🙏 😭 For those whose hearts are broken after the ending, I have some recommendations dramas who can help fix your broken hearts: 1) Cherry magic 2) History 2: Crossing the Line 3) Because of you 4) Long Time No See 5) To my star 6) No Touching At All
7 0
On HIStory3: Trapped • Oct 10, 2021
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Definitely it's my favourite drama, i need season 2 🙏🥰
3 0
Replying to BLCanary • Oct 10, 2021
Title The Shortest Distance Is Round
Jesus Christ, this is 18 plus? It should be 35 plus! I was not emotionally prepared for this at all
Yes, definitely it should be more than 18+, I wasn't prepared too. I want to forget that I watched it 😭
1 0
Replying to giuls2 • Oct 10, 2021
Title The Shortest Distance Is Round
Out of the many disturbing things in this movie, the goat 🐐 kink took the cake for me💀 that sht traumatized…
I really want to forget about it, it traumatized me too 😬
1 0
Replying to ABingeMuffin13 • Oct 10, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
Is the bl couple good in this?
Yes 🥰 I only watch this series for them 🙂 there are cute, lovely and there is no toxic things between them. If you don't want to watch all episodes, you can watch cut scenes with them here https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjjRtxWOn2JqQIQC_-Tz9x3zxB02_VBET 🙂 PS: Sorry for my English 😉
2 0
Replying to givemeabettername • Sep 6, 2021
Title Double Mints
Anyone know where i can watch it?
https://m.ok.ru/video/1178947685036
5 1