K-Drama
On 1000 Years Old • Feb 29, 2024
Title 1000 Years Old
I saw many people saying it's bad, so I didn't expect much but it's honestly not that bad!! I actually like it. Maybe it's because I watched way worse than this but yeah it's pretty good
4 1
Replying to moodwatcher • Jan 23, 2024
Person Camp Kunatip Trakarnchan
Just started "Time" and he kinda gives me Hongjoong (Ateez) vibes and I love it. 😂
Omg I checked the comments to see if anyone could see it too, I keep seeing Hongjoong when I look at him 😂
3 3
On Revamp the Undead Story • Nov 26, 2023
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I'm so excited for this, I've been obsessed with everything related with vampires for more than 10 years and I love these actors, it's perfect
11 1
On Stay with Me • Aug 12, 2023
Title Stay with Me Spoiler
I saw many people saying there will be a season 2, if it's true then Wu Bi is definitely alive. But why do they have to hurt us like that omg
3 1
On Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote • Mar 23, 2022
Person Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote
Rest In Peace Beam 🙏🏻❤️
2 0