Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 23, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 13, 2021
On Gelboys • Apr 6, 2025
Title Gelboys
what are some other bl dramas that is similar to gelboys? its so good!
2 2
Replying to Pagalnixon • Nov 3, 2024
should have been a 8 or 10 episode drama , last episodes lost momentum and substance. There was no real challenge…
Yeah, I agree. The last few episodes were underwhelming(except for the kiss ;))
4 1
Replying to Flashtone • Aug 22, 2024
If ML is not a virgin I ain’t watching! I love my men virgin 🤣😭😭
what the hell are you saying..
0 0
On Hierarchy • May 16, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Trailer is out on Netflix! Release date is confirmed on June 7th
2 0
Replying to Konekochan • May 15, 2024
where do you watch it?
I cant find it on the wetv app for some reason. Is only available in some regions?
0 1
On Blood Free • Apr 19, 2024
Title Blood Free
what are some other dramas that have similar mature/dark themes, and chemistry between leads?
1 2
On Blood Free • Apr 17, 2024
Title Blood Free
the chemistry between the leads is sooo good. Is there really nothing romantic between them?
0 12
Replying to TstarHD • Apr 7, 2024
i cant wait for three more weeks can anyone help me decide whether or not i should start watching it now and wait…
Its really good so if you hate waiting then just watch it once all episodes are done airing
5 0
Replying to iki11 • Mar 26, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
Cute but somehow I was expecting more. After the first 2 episodes I was expecting to be at least as good as A…
where did you watch it??
0 1
On Pyramid Game • Mar 22, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
I dont know why but the ending wasn't as satisfying as I thought it was going to be. Jang Da A's acting was really good though
5 1