News
Replying to Nauriya • Nov 9, 2024
Title The Fiery Priest Season 2 Spoiler
how you know? I saw all ep, there is no indication
The medication he used
0 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Sep 14, 2021
Person Lee Jong Suk
Happy B'day
0 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Aug 22, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
Dead
Wow
0 0
Replying to Hollybae5 • Aug 22, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
OMG! what a ride it was my guys! I enjoyed the show but more so because of y'all! Hopefully will see y'all in…
Goodbye
0 1
On The Devil Judge • Aug 22, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
What happened to the president and co.?
0 3
On The Devil Judge • Aug 22, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
Someone should give a detailed spoiler on episode 16 please
0 1
On The Devil Judge • Aug 22, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
Spoilers please???
0 0
Replying to Anofferhecantrefuse • Aug 21, 2021
Title The Devil Judge Spoiler
Power, money and status! She always wanted that.
She always wanted KYH too
2 0
Replying to Anofferhecantrefuse • Aug 21, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
What can he do? The guy can't even think on his own and i doubt he can go against the political and judicial system…
KGO is a very stupid character. Nevertheless, let's wait for final twist, I'm pretty sure the writer has some sort of surprise for the final episode
0 1
Replying to Hollybae5 • Aug 21, 2021
Title The Devil Judge Spoiler
pretty sure it's available on Viki
Download from dramacool.ai
0 1
Replying to Jess • Aug 21, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
I saw the synopsis for ep 16 and I hope that shit ain't true or I will sue the writers for causing me emotional…
Please tell us where?
0 1
Replying to Jess • Aug 21, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
Elijah started the fire that killed her parents, The prof was in kahoots with Seon ah this whole time and they…
Wow, I knew there was something wrong the Prof always against KYH
5 0
On Kim Jae Kyung • Aug 14, 2021
Person Kim Jae Kyung
She's really beautiful
2 0
