News
On Signal • Oct 5, 2016
Title Signal
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this drama! Very refreshing from your usual romance drama. Got me hooked from the start. It's definitely not your typical mystery solving drama, it goes way more than just a simple "mystery" drama.
2 0
On The Imperial Doctress • Mar 20, 2016
Title The Imperial Doctress
Honestly, it could have been a lot better. I had high a expectation for this drama. The script, production, and the chemistry between Qi Yu and Yun Xian was lacking compared to Qi Zhen. I couldn't stand Cecilia's acting because she was emotionless. Either she was upset or slightly happy. Never beyond that.
0 1
On Renegade • Oct 8, 2015
Title Renegade
Is this an adaption from a manga?
0 1
On The Empress of China • Mar 12, 2015
Title The Empress of China
So far, I'm on episode 1. I don't know how I'm going to pull through all 96 episodes but.... we'll see how far the plot will go.
0 0
On My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover • Mar 5, 2015
Title My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover
all the old cast omg <3
0 0
On Cosmetology High • Sep 12, 2014
Title Cosmetology High
I wouldn't mind watching this. The beginning over-exaggerates but hopefully the plot will make it up
1 0
Replying to carolies541 • Jul 28, 2014
Title Boss & Me
Viki fanpage, the subbing team is starting to sub it, anyone interested can help them out: http://www.viki.com/tv/22938c-shan-shan-comes-to-eat
Hello fellow Soompi friend! I'm currently in the process of subbing ep 1 :D It's currently 64% with the help of other subbers too!
5 0
On The Way We Were • Jul 28, 2014
Title The Way We Were
I have been into the 90's drama theme ever since Reply 1994 and Reply 1997. I finished watching A Good Way not too long ago and even though I agree that the plot, character development, and setting is the same... I'm still going to watch this for the sake of Ruby Lin ♥ I love all of her drama.
0 2
Replying to goldenseal50 • Jul 26, 2014
Title Boss & Me
People keep saying it aired July 8th so I messaged the channel manager at Viki. I'll let you know if he gets back…
I really hope Viki will pick this up :( Although I know the translation might be slow.
1 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Jul 26, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
If only INT fans votes counted towards Korean ratings... :( Sad that IOTL dropped down from its premiere rating. Nonetheless, I love this show <3 You don't see this type of genre around in Korea. It's nice to see something different with lots and lots of meanings behind each characters' personalities.
6 0
On Ghost Dragon of Cold Mountain • Jul 12, 2014
Title Ghost Dragon of Cold Mountain
I'm not a huge fan of TVB drama but I love Kenneth and Selena's chemistry in this <3
0 0
On The Virtuous Queen of Han • May 31, 2014
Title The Virtuous Queen of Han
I'm desperately in need of a new historical drama! :(
3 2
On You're All Surrounded • May 22, 2014
Title You're All Surrounded
Go Ara annoys me in this drama. I like her better in Reply 1994.
0 0
On Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit • May 15, 2014
Title Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit
HEELCHUL ♥ I'm super exhausted but I'm willing to stay up a tad bit longer just for Heelchul ♥
1 0
On You're All Surrounded • May 15, 2014
Title You're All Surrounded
First episode was awesome! Can't wait to see more :)
3 0
On The Four 2 • Jan 25, 2014
Title The Four 2
Does anybody know where I can watch this?
0 0
Replying to goldenseal50 • Jan 18, 2014
Title Legend of Lu Zhen
okay so there were 60 episodes on viki and that obviously isn't the end...am I watching the wrong drama?
I don't think you should watch it on drama.net anymore. The subs are horrible after ep 30. It seems as though they used Google Translate to sub the episodes. :/
1 0
Replying to goldenseal50 • Jan 16, 2014
Title Legend of Lu Zhen
okay so there were 60 episodes on viki and that obviously isn't the end...am I watching the wrong drama?
I recommend watching this on drama.net!
4 0
Replying to 0hellgirl0 • Dec 29, 2013
Title Reply 1994
why are you so mad its how it should be the person that you've been in love with for at least 20 years or the…
I don't think it's really about the amount of screen time. But reply 1994 could have been better.
0 0
Replying to 0hellgirl0 • Dec 29, 2013
Title Reply 1994
why are you so mad its how it should be the person that you've been in love with for at least 20 years or the…
He's still the main lead, just a 2nd lead. I never said he was the actual main/first lead.
1 0
