Editorials
Replying to Perfect Match • Jan 26, 2025
Title Perfect Match
Replying to deleted comment
yeah i did
1 0
Replying to Perfect Match • Jan 26, 2025
Title Perfect Match
Replying to deleted comment
no problem
1 0
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Jul 9, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
When SQR was beating the drums, I wanted to beat him.☺️
I agree with you. If SRQ has no haters then we don’t exist.
1 0
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Every time he says "your highness" with that pitiful look on his face, I want to throw him off a cliff.
Same i always put it to 2x whenever he shows up
5 3
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 30, 2023
Title Fangs of Fortune
We’ve gotten a little carried away lol 🤭.
Oh okay I didn’t know that. And understandable I wouldn’t want to go through that many photos either.
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 30, 2023
Title Fangs of Fortune
We’ve gotten a little carried away lol 🤭.
@Enigma05 I was checking the pictures and a lot of them are repeated. You might want to delete the repeated ones since there are 2-5 copies for the same image
2 3
Replying to Wookie • Sep 28, 2023
Review The Worst of Evil
The charcter who died was very close to Jung gi chul that's why he is emotionally connected there. That's why…
what drama was it? and is it good? i need to know cuz that sounds so interesting (at least to me)
1 1
Hazel Jung • Jul 1, 2023
Article Han So Hee Stars in BTS Jungkook's Solo Debut Music Video
Omg omg YESSS
0 0
