News
On Poisonous Love • Oct 20, 2025
Title Poisonous Love Spoiler
I wish people would lighten up a bit about Pat. This is a rom-com. Yes Pat goes overboard and kissed Prem twice without permission but it’s made very clear that Prem kissed her back and has initiated both bedroom scenes. I for one am really enjoying the show.
9 1
On Poisonous Love • Oct 17, 2025
Title Poisonous Love
I know Pat is over the top but she’s so enjoyable and fun! Loving these two actors and their chemistry is first rate. Looking forward to tomorrow!!
5 0
On Only You • Oct 17, 2025
Title Only You
This has to be one of the worst shows I’ve ever seen. I dropped it some time ago. A plot that kept changing and wooden acting made this dreadful.
7 5
Replying to Heekie1000 • Oct 6, 2025
Title Poisonous Love
Zont zoo it. Pat is no green flag. Come on now.
I think what makes a show interesting is character growth. Pat and Prem both have a lot to learn about love and being in a real relationship. Prem is greener than Pat admittedly but in episode 3 we see a different side of Pat. She’s more emotionally mature than Prem who has been very invested in living the “right” kind of life.
1 0
On Dangerous Queen • Oct 6, 2025
Title Dangerous Queen
I have to agree with another comment. I’m loving how bad and corny this is.
5 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Oct 4, 2025
Title Poisonous Love
Green flag is ok but green flags? Are we watching the same show?
Prem is greener perhaps but Pat is green too. imo
1 2
On Poisonous Love • Oct 4, 2025
Title Poisonous Love
this is really enjoyable! Pat and Prem deserve each other! green flags
3 9
On My Magic Prophecy • Sep 29, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
I enjoyed this series but it wasn’t as great as Last Twilight.
8 3
On Only You • Sep 20, 2025
Title Only You
this has to be one of the worst shows I’ve ever seen. badly acted, flimsy plot. I give up!
22 3
On Music Story: Losing Control • Jun 29, 2025
Title Music Story: Losing Control
this is just ok. not bad but not that good either.
5 0
On Denied Love • Jun 15, 2025
Title Denied Love
I didn’t like the first episode but it’s getting better. The couple have chemistry.
3 0
On I'm Your Moon • Apr 22, 2025
Title I'm Your Moon
this show is awful. bad acting, repetitive and dull. I’m watching because I support gl’s but ugh!
6 0
On I'm Your Moon • Apr 5, 2025
Title I'm Your Moon
this has the worst soundtrack I have ever heard on a series! Camptown Races, over and over again. ugh.
5 0
On I'm Your Moon • Mar 23, 2025
Title I'm Your Moon
sorry to say the first episode was just plain bad. I’ll give this a chance but o boy!
10 1
On Reverse with Me • Mar 7, 2025
Title Reverse with Me
sorry to say watching this series is like watching paint dry. boring and slow.
4 13
On Friendly Rivalry • Mar 5, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry Spoiler
I’ve got a question, we know Je I and Seul Ge are apart while the dad is watching, what does the gift of the shoes really mean? We’re told earlier that giving someone shoes means they’ll run away from you. But in this case will Seul Gi run away to Je I. I think they do end up together.
2 1
On Friendly Rivalry • Mar 5, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry Spoiler
I liked the final episode. it is a gl imo but muted. The plot did get needlessly complicated. Loved the acting.
7 0
Replying to MS • Mar 1, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry Spoiler
At this point I still don't understand why Jaeyi cared about Seulgi since the beginning
I think at the start she knew about the death of the father and so was wanting to manipulate Seulgi but then feelings started to grow.
1 0
On Reverse 4 You • Mar 1, 2025
Title Reverse 4 You
This is a great series! I was happily surprised. I loved it.
5 1
Replying to pinktulips69 • Feb 25, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
Most of the time I don't know what's going on or what's gonna happen next but I'm entertained as hell lol
Ditto. I love it but what? Who? Why? Lol
2 0
1