Editorials
On Love in Translation • Oct 8, 2023
Title Love in Translation
I liked this BL. Was it a masterpiece? No. was the acting great? No. Was it entertaining and did the leads have chemistry? Yes and for that alone I would recommend it.
7 0
On Only Friends • Oct 7, 2023
Title Only Friends
This BL drama is above so many others not only for the acting but whoever was in charge of selecting songs and background music is doing an excellent job in making each scene stand out. Good work!
14 0
On Unforgotten Night • Oct 5, 2023
Title Unforgotten Night
This show was really good. I do not get why the rating is so low, it should be much higher. I am giving it a 10 to hopefully boost the rating and more people give it a chance. It was super entertaining and much better than a lot of shows that have higher ratings.
5 1
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Sep 29, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Episode 8 was a roller coaster of emotions. I am glad there are 13 episodes to give us a full story line. I am loving this series so far!
4 0
On Hidden Agenda • Sep 24, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
I liked this series. It was a good watch on Sundays while enjoying a cup of coffee.
5 0
On My Lovely Liar • Sep 19, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Do not hesitate. Give this show a try. It was well worth it. I enjoyed it thoroughly!!!
9 0
On You Are Mine • Sep 15, 2023
Title You Are Mine
It's good so far!
1 0
On Hidden Agenda • Sep 11, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
JoonDunk;s chemistry is on fire. I am enjoying this series and find it entertaining.
7 0
On Love Class Season 2 • Sep 8, 2023
Title Love Class Season 2
Overall this was a good series.
3 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Sep 4, 2023
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
I finished watching this series and I LOVED it!!!
2 0
Replying to Sol • Sep 3, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
is this serie actually good?
It's entertaining as long as you are not expecting anything deep or close to reality. It is an easy watch on a Sunday morning while sipping coffee.
2 0
On Laws of Attraction • Sep 2, 2023
Title Laws of Attraction
I loved this series and gave it a 10 out of 10 because I was entertained throughout the whole thing!
12 0
On My Personal Weatherman • Sep 2, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
The two lead characters chemistry is no joke! These guys are on fire and the story is engaging too. So far so good!
14 0
On Stay by My Side • Sep 1, 2023
Title Stay by My Side
This was fun and cute! Season 2 would be great. Since finance knows "he has a boyfriend" this could open the door for the finance and the sister to get together.
8 0
On Always • Aug 31, 2023
Title Always
This movie was really good!
1 0
On Stay Still • Aug 29, 2023
Title Stay Still
this deserves a higher rating. It was very good!
7 0
On Marry My Dead Body • Aug 21, 2023
Title Marry My Dead Body
Sooooo good!!!!
3 0
On My Personal Weatherman • Aug 14, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
So far so good! I look forward to the next episode and how the story plays out.
2 0
On Taxi Driver • Aug 13, 2023
Title Taxi Driver
Highly unbelievable, but still a great watch and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a really good action series!!!
1 0
On Hidden Agenda • Aug 13, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
This series is perfect to watch on a Sunday morning while sipping coffee and relaxing, because it has no deep messages or a thought provoking plot. It is the perfect fluff to enjoy on a day off.
4 0

1