Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Pluto
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 4, 2022
On Lee Sang Jun • Nov 21, 2025
Person Lee Sang Jun
I was watching spirit fingers ep 2 n was like this guy look like seung won n then took a better look just to realize it was actually him n directly came here to comment...
really missed him 🤧
1 0
On I'll • Oct 28, 2025
Person I'll
man I really loved the band Hoppipolla 😭 hope they get to make music together again
0 0
Replying to Dramacat • Oct 17, 2025
Basically taught me that rugby is as manly of a sport as it comes. Also, maul tactic is cool AF.
my thought exactly the maul was so dashing I watched it like 3 to 4 times
0 0
Replying to thai_lovers_ • Oct 17, 2025
Why it’s so spiritual (superstitious)… they did some sort of ritual everytime… the belief is… 😁😁😁
The superstition/jinx thing exists everywhere in sports doesn't matter if they believe in it or not they won't miss a single chance to get a good rank/ medal some even get bad ocd like they believe even the misplacement of objects could affect the game
4 0
On The Winning Try • Oct 17, 2025
I was never interested in rugby but saw a reel n decisions to give this a chance n damn I thank myself for doing that it was amazing...this is why I love sports, youth dramas like this they 🤭❤️‍🩹
5 0
Replying to ayukiddingme • Oct 3, 2025
who's in your pfp?? where is it from??
oh!! I knew it was him!!! just wanted to make sure I wasn't confusing him with someone else...thank you so much 🤭
1 1
Replying to hanadya • Oct 3, 2025
I just want to tell you guys who hesitate to watch, no matter what drama it is, don't ever trust a review from…
who's in your pfp?? where is it from??
1 3
Replying to Secret Lover • Sep 21, 2025
Title Secret Lover
Replying to deleted comment
what does bl shia community means?? genuinely asking...
1 1
On The Defects • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Defects Spoiler
I guessed that seok su was gonna die the moment he said "let's come back to this place" and also him being the most reliable after ah hyun (older) without being a main lead amd his life him only being happy when he was with them I just knew he did not have any character shield and just won't make it to the end...atleast they showed him in the end 🤧
and the detective also I just guessed it that he was gonna get killed...crazy how everyone just forget he existed after he died 🫠
3 1
On Do Won • Sep 2, 2025
Person Do Won
where are you?? we need you back on our screens!!!
7 0
Replying to ayukiddingme • Aug 3, 2025
Title Hi-Five
loved it!!! such a mood booster n watching you know my screen was just gsjsjenstudjeb.... we are so back babyyy…
Yoo on mu screen* (I'm so overwhelmed that I don't even correct my typos)
0 0
Replying to ayukiddingme • Aug 3, 2025
Title Hi-Five
loved it!!! such a mood booster n watching you know my screen was just gsjsjenstudjeb.... we are so back babyyy…
Yoo*
0 0
On Hi-Five • Aug 3, 2025
Title Hi-Five
loved it!!! such a mood booster n watching you know my screen was just gsjsjenstudjeb.... we are so back babyyy lesss gooooo!!!!
0 2
On Head over Heels • Aug 1, 2025
forget about everything just give me ji ho 🙏
my boy not just the greenest green flag but a whole amazon rainforest 2nd lead stole my heart 🥹
6 0
Replying to MAL • Jul 18, 2025
Title Match Play
they need a proper bl series in the future, their chemistry is really good
yesss, that's what I'm waiting for as well... I want them together again so badly
1 0
On Dopamine • Jul 8, 2025
Title Dopamine
wait is the guy who was checking the id n giving bands a contestant from his man???
8 2
On A Christmas Carol • Jun 22, 2025
do yourself a favor n stay away from this movie do not watch it please... I can't recover even tho I had watched it when it was released n it's been a long time since ...every time an edit shows up in my fyp all the raw emotions I felt while watching starts to resurface... this is my cut that always bleed 😕
2 0
Replying to bxb_enjoyer • Jun 7, 2025
Can someone add their channel ongoing series "Trapped in Osaka" please.
yes, I've been searching for it since 3 days n they still haven't added the series
0 1
On Yoo Hyeon Jong • Jun 1, 2025
his role in resident playbook was so sweet loved him...hope he gets more roles in the future would love to see him often on my screen 😊
0 0